The "Saints..." rocked!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Just saw it live - I thought it rocked.
What a great idea.
Resurrect an old punk rock gem and unleash it on the world during one of the biggest Monday Night Football games ever.
Can't wait to hear this one blaring from every fm rock station.
Maybe the kids will explore the Skids stuff as well.
Very cool.
Bravo to the boys (and Greenday I must add).

That was really a great performance all around.

Bono was perfect.

I must say Greenday kicked ass too.

And the edge was on fire.:wink:

I was impressed. That song kicked my butt. I would've loved to have been there in the audience to hear two drummers beating the crap out of their drums.:drool:

The song was great. I loved how Edge soloed in the middle of a Green Day song! :wink:

noooooooooo I can't buy the song!!

Why oh why did I have to be Canadian!!!

Booooo why didn't Itunes get the rights to sell the song!!!

Amazing song!!

What shall I do???:sad:

I can't download it because Rapsody says I need a windows based computer and I am on a Mac

That was friggin awesome! I just wish Beautiful Day was longer....
It was great that Bono gave the spotlight for most of the performance to Edge and Billy Joe! They were amazing!
Bono is such a class act... LOVE IT!!

Didn't you love the part where he yelled "I AM AN AMERICAN!!"
speaking for the hurricane victims.... that was cool!

For all who want audio, there's a link in the Setlist Party in the U2 Tour Discussion forum. It's not the single, but instead a rip straight from tv. :hyper: pretty cool!

For anyone who missed it they're going to be airing it again at halftime:wink: :wink: They said a U2/GreenDay encore. I'm assuming they're going to air the original thing again.

Wow amazing , had no idea it would sound so great , hell I didn't even know it was gonna work

Can someone please explain how this whole thing went down...how long has it been in the works? Was it a great performance? Does it quash 'sell-out- rumours? Were the entire 7 of them up there?

I haven't heard a whisper of this in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom