The Edge chat-Times for the USA & Europe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nicamom- are you sure you are in the normal chat and not in HTML chat? That would explain your problems. Maybe not...

Maybe all interferencers should go to a certain room so we don't have to deal with the spammers/ idiots/ flooders in the first room...?

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 10-10-2001).]

thanks. I'm missing the top of my page.
frown.gif

i'm in room 2. are you guys posting your questions for edge yet?

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I'm in #10 where are you guys?

Where is Edge?

confused.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I'm in room 10!!! I don't think he's here yet. It's way too crowded in my room dammit...

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 10-10-2001).]

Anyone going to ask Edge about his take on safety at U2 concerts post 9/11?
Also what the bands take on 9/11 and America's response to it is?

MAP

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Page2000 (edited 10-10-2001).]

i'm posting questions now if anyone else has any!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

Sorry Nicamom, not sure how to help, but if you post any questions here I can send em on to the moderator

shit, ignore my last post. it was supposed to be in PLEBA!

------------------
-Adam

Love,
Emily

Nicamom, maybe you have to do the whole
U2question: thing before your question.
I don't know if that would help.

do you think that maybe there are too many ppl in the chat so they aren't letting anymore in, because nothing pops up for me so I have no way of getting in the chat

I hope I have bettr luck with the webcast

Ten minutes my ass! Edge must be working on Bono time.
Either that or they're still trying to work out the arrangement of such rarely played gems as Pride and New Years Day.

MAP (the u2 fan formerly known as MP)

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Page2000 (edited 10-10-2001).]

<moderator> U2isABLE> U2Question from U2isABLE: Edge - why do you keep getting beat up on in your videos? First New Year's Day (walking in the cold w/o any fire), then Numb, and now the US Version of Stuck in a Moment! Why you?
<edge> I suppose I filled out the wrong form when I joined the band, definitely the best gig is being the manager. Lots of lunches etc
<moderator> U2 question from elisejean: when you are playing live, do you ever think of the cooking or housework?
<edge> Never ever ever. Breakfast, did I remember to turn the kettle off but no never housework.
<edge> The lawyers
<moderator> <Ecuadoria> U2Question from Ecuadoria: do you ever plan to visit South America ..Ecuador maybe?????????
<edge> We love South America and so far we've only made it to Argentina, Brazil and Chille. We would love to get to Equador and all the other countries we haven't got to.
<moderator> <Six> U2Question from Six: What songs will you play on this leg that you didn't play on the last?
<edge> I think 'Peace On Earth' will get an airing and 'Whats going On', though we haven't decided how we're going to play it yet, and we've only got 45mins to decide!
<moderator> <partygirl> U2Question from partygirl: If you could put together your dream band, composed of any musicians past or present, living or dead, who would you pick?
<edge> Ghandi on percussion, Martin Luther King on Bass, Guitar would be Isaac Newton, Keyboards Beathoven, Vocals JC.

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 10-10-2001).]

moderator> <u2vox> U2Question from u2vox: Edge, for a fellow guitarist. You can only have one: SDD 3000 or TC2290. Which do you choose?
<edge> SDD 3,000 -just for the tone.
<moderator> <Rufus> U2Question from Rufus: Any significance of the number 7 on your t-shirts?
<edge> I never know the significance of the number of my t-sheet until someone tells me later
<moderator> <EdgesGirl> U2Question from EdgesGirl: Boxers or briefs??? A girls gotta know ;-)
<edge> briefs
<moderator> <RavenStar> U2Question from RavenStar: how do you put up with Bono?
<edge> he's a great mate of mine and he can sing. Whats there to put up with?
<moderator> <awakening> U2Question from awakening: on a different note. Why did you smash up the guitar in Boston?
<edge> cause I thought we murdered the song.
<moderator> <USA4U2> U2Question from USA4U2: what is your favorite chord?
<edge> A minor
<moderator> <daveakaed> U2Question from daveakaed: Hi Edge, your singing has come along way since numb, will we see more singing interaction from you on the next album
<edge> yes, already started plans for a rock opera - 'Life On The Edge'!
<edge> Bono's such a great singer, it would seem weird to have anyone else in the band sing lead.

Lala, edit! Nicamom just took care of it...

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 10-10-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom