The Edge + Batman - Music is here - Amazing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, this pretty feckin' cool sounding, I actually dig the bass on that. What Edge has done with the very start by playing high up on the frets is so cool sounding. Good job Edge!!

i hope this isn't an indication of what the new album sounds like
Boy crossed with Batman isn't my cup of tea.
BTW what is with U2 and Batman? Why dont they just go and marry him

Can somebody post this as MP3
'cause I cant listen to it.
(also can' install plug-in = at work)
Thanx

Last edited:
when I first heard Edge was working on the Batman cartoon thing I was a litte....:huh: . But he actually made it sound really great, I love the guitar in the clip. But I hope people dont start making indications this is what he will sound like on the new album, its just a batman cartoon! He had to go for that certain sound that are in all those hero toons, so I dont think theres a connection.

This definitely has a very UF sound to it - which is a VERY good thing! :wink: If the new album had at least a few songs in this vein, I wouldn't mind. :yes:

I'm growing addicted to it - very cool, very smart very Edge - all cartoons should have as cool an intro

The link in the original post doesn't work for me, and the MP3 someone posted doesn't seem to either ... oh well.

I like the intro, fits good to the dark batman style... Good job there Edge.

Btw... Batman is by far the coolest super hero!

Good stuff! A kind of like the icy mysterious Edge notes of the UF album meets some of the darker rumbling notes of AB. Maybe there will be a longer version or a different version that plays at the end of the cartoon show when the credits roll?

bathiu said:
...both are working OK...:eyebrow:

... No they're not. The link in the original post takes me to some site with a broken Quicktime symbol and won't let me download whatever it is I need to get the thing to play, and when I download the MP3, I get a file that's 53.5KB in size and doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom