The best april fool i saw...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
I was sitting and watching tv (norwegian television), when suddenly U2 came up... The news was that U2 was having a concert in Oslo, and that we had to order tickets before midnight. The concert was supposed to be exactly like the Streets-video, on top of a roof... and the planning was coming to an end. I surely understood this was an april fool, but suddenly thought: what if it's not! Can i risk it? I knew it was a gag, but i also knew i would never forgive myself if it wasn't.

There are some things you just don't make fun of... and one of them is U2 having a concert!!!

On the tv just now, they (of course) admitted that it was an april fool. The funny thing is that lots of people fell for this... Thousands tried to order tickets. Angry U2 fans called the tv station, and they had to have some technical help, because of a total shutdown of their telephone-systems (sorry for this bad english). They ended with saying sorry to all the U2 fans, and that they understood that some things was too serious to joke with... does this say anything about how BIG U2 are? ;)

That's not a good April Fool's. Try having your girlfriend tell you she's 3 months pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom