***Survivor: You can't fight fate (Singles Finals Rd 15)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO 7” Edit/THBAO (US remix)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch

• The Unforgettable Fire/The Three Sunrises/Love Comes Tumbling/Bass Trap/Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Com

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

• All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

• The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

• Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

• Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

• Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room/Numerous SATS Remixes

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • [Popheart EP] Please (live)/Where The Streets Have No Name (live)/With Or Without You (live)/Staring

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Hap

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
beli said:
Axver, do you like Woody Allen movies? They're similar to Alan Alda for me. Lots of unnecessary wanky talking :down:

Ha, no!

Each to their own, I guess. M*A*S*H often provides me with much amusement.

Never as much as quality British comedy, though.

German: You started it!
Basil: No, you did! You invaded Poland!

And his Nazi march? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Reminds me of the Ministry of Silly Walks, which warrants some more :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and this.....

"Baldrick - the company of be-elzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death - will be a picnic, compared to 5 minutes with me.....and THIS pencil".....:wink:

beli said:
Have you two heard that Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is being remade?

by Disney? :|

There is a trailer on the web. Theres now slapstick comedy in it. :|

I'm actually really looking forward to the Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy movie. Maybe I'm stupid. I know that it won't at all live up to my expectations. But I still can't wait. :hyper:

Aardvark747 said:
and this.....

"Baldrick - the company of be-elzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death - will be a picnic, compared to 5 minutes with me.....and THIS pencil".....:wink:

:lmao:

Oh, I need some Blackadder tapes. I can barely even remember any jokes from it now, I haven't seen it in ages. I feel deprived.

Oh, and U2 ... I wonder if U2 watch these shows? Can you imagine U2 staying at Fawlty Towers?

beli said:
Axver have you seen the BBC version of Hitchhikers?

No. :sad:

I've actually only read the books. I've no idea where to find anything else Hitch-Hiker's-y.

beli said:
I can imagine Adam staying at Fawlty Towers but not Larry. :|

U2 circa 1979 have a gig in Torquay and come to stay at Fawlty Towers.

Imagine Basil's reaction and laugh.

And I imagine Larry may be giving his two words to Basil a lot ...

Axver said:

:lmao:

Oh, I need some Blackadder tapes. I can barely even remember any jokes from it now, I haven't seen it in ages. I feel deprived.

Oh, and U2 ... I wonder if U2 watch these shows? Can you imagine U2 staying at Fawlty Towers?

Yes Axver - get the tapes!! There's a beautiful dvd box set I got a couple of yrs back. Everything is on there, including Blackadder's Christmas Carol!

I often think of my 'heros' enjoying each others music/film/tv....that might make me sad, but what the hell!:wink:

When I got the Live Aid dvd set last year, and saw the performence at the end when they all sing 'Do they know it's christmas'...and Freddie Mercury puts his arm over Bono and sings the line with him....I literally welled up...:sad:

Go on then - all together now - SAD BASTARD!!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Yes Axver - get the tapes!! There's a beautiful dvd box set I got a couple of yrs back. Everything is on there, including Blackadder's Christmas Carol!

I often think of my 'heros' enjoying each others music/film/tv....that might make me sad, but what the hell!:wink:

When I got the Live Aid dvd set last year, and saw the performence at the end when they all sing 'Do they know it's christmas'...and Freddie Mercury puts his arm over Bono and sings the line with him....I literally welled up...:sad:

Go on then - all together now - SAD BASTARD!!:wink:

Oooh, DVD box set! Shame I've just spent all my money on flying to the US to see U2! Maybe a family member will buy it for me? I'll have to try out some subtle powers to persuade someone to buy it for me!

I'd love to have lunch with Bono and John Cleese. That would be quite the experience.

And Bono sings with Freddie Mercury? Why do I only have SBS and Bad from Live Aid? :mad: More DVDs to put on the "to get when I have money" list ...

beli said:

I don't know what I'm going to vote for once Pophearts gone. This is starting to get difficult.

Whatever the UF fanclub tells you to vote for. :wink:

They all sing the last number together...but just seeing Freddie singing with Bono into the same Mic, and Bono giving him a little loving look, was enough for me!!:wink:

miss becky said:
If this is still the Survivor thread...

Staring at the Sun

We actually just somehow got back on topic.

Well, I'll soon fix that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom