SURVIVOR: Wrong feeling! (Zooropa - Round 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all these songs! These last few are gonna be tough decisions! But right now, I'll go with....

Numb

Numb? NUMB?! Are we really voting off "Numb" before "Dirty Day" AND "Zooropa"? Is this really happening?

How can anyone vote off the song that pleads to "give me some more...of that stuff...too much is not enough"?

How can anyone disregard The Edge on vocals?

How can you or anyone else admit to the whole thread of responders that this ode to complaicancy is not worth of at least the Top 3 of the album?

How can you throw away a song that is synonimous (sp?) with its video, which by most accounts is revered as the quintessential U2 visual masterpiece of the 1990's?

How indeed? INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numb

pretty bad song compared to the rest. numb is so overrated, the wrong song to use as zooropa's showpiece

Danospano said:
Numb? NUMB?! Are we really voting off "Numb" before "Dirty Day" AND "Zooropa"? Is this really happening?

How can anyone vote off the song that pleads to "give me some more...of that stuff...too much is not enough"?

How can anyone disregard The Edge on vocals?

How can you or anyone else admit to the whole thread of responders that this ode to complaicancy is not worth of at least the Top 3 of the album?

How can you throw away a song that is synonimous (sp?) with its video, which by most accounts is revered as the quintessential U2 visual masterpiece of the 1990's?

How indeed? INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd vote Zooropa but that won't do me any good as right now its between Numb and Dirty Day.

Dr_Macphisto said:
What the hell? DaveC, I thought you were mad when people were voting simply for strategy?

No, I was mad when people were voting for the hit singles simply because they are hit singles or to ruin the game.

Strategy and deviousness are highly encouraged. :mac:

I think some still need to be reminded we are voting for the song you want gone, not your favorite. I saw one person vote off Stay because it was their favorite song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom