SURVIVOR: Not coming down just yet! (POO - Rd 10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round looked like Gone was well...gone. However, it pulled a horseshoe out of its ass and Discotheque racked up a load of votes near the end, making the loser...

DISCOTHEQUE

LOSER LIST
9. Discotheque
8. Last Night on Earth
7. Staring at the Sun
6. Wake Up Dead Man
5. Do You Feel Loved?
4. If God Will Send His Angels
3. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
2. The Playboy Mansion
1. Miami

The votes broke down as follows:
Discotheque - 25
Gone - 18
Mofo/Please - 7 each
TOTAL: 57 votes

Please vote for one of the following:
3. Mofo
7. Gone
10. Please

Although I know it's probably as useful as trying to drink milk with a strainer, I vote for Mofo.

MOFO MEXICOFO MOFO MOFO MFRR whatever it was, is, or has been called...it must leave

WOW! I can't believe it WORKED. I can't believe that we managed to save Gone. Alright now, Gone fans, vote for Mofo. My vote for Mofo means there's five for it, one for Please.

GONE FANS, VOTE FOR MOFO. Thank you.

Edit: by the way, I love the thread title typo!

Last edited:
i would say please but no one is voting for that

so GONE GONE GONE

come on mofo, do a lemon and win it!

Axver said:
WOW! I can't believe it WORKED. I can't believe that we managed to save Gone. Alright now, Gone fans, vote for Mofo. My vote for Mofo means there's five for it, one for Please.

GONE FANS, VOTE FOR MOFO. Thank you.

Edit: by the way, I love the thread title typo!

:up: Axver!

Thanks Jack in the Box! :happy:

MOFO

Note to DaveC- I noticed in the end of the last closed thread you said Catman had gotten in the last vote, but he had already voted on the first page, the post where he wrote gone 20 times, then once at the end. So I hope his vote didn't count twice, even though it didn't matter. I'm not saying he tried to do it on purpose, there are so many votes that come so fast sometimes I forget and have to look back to see if I'd voted in some of them. Just something to watch out for!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom