Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. What was Super Yo's heads up? When we say 'good day' are we talking news or sounds?
Good day = official news (with a chance of sounds?)

SuperYo pointed us toward something from u2 en Espada, regarding promo kicking off

Last edited:
But but but I'll be on a plane most of Tuesday! Can we make it another day instead, for my convenience???

So everything points to Best Thing as first single. Everything. Everything being said behind the scenes is about Best Thing. Record company is promoting Best Thing.

And then we've got the blackout letters, which are really odd. Maybe were getting Blackout in some form as well. Maybe just a snippet. U2 Valencia may not be totally out to lunch on this

I was wrong already about last Friday being a date of significance, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm hearing Tuesday will be a good day for us. Feeling better this time though, as I think that was the date that Super Yo gave us a heads up on in the last thread.

Hope it's true. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe Blackout is coming shortly after ... why film a video if it's not coming soonish?
I don't know. The whole blackout thing is weird.

I mean, it might be our traditional second single, in Nov as rumored, but then why the letters? Just to play off of eclipse buzz?

Best Thing on September 8 and a Blackout teaser for U2 club members on Tuesday?

People buying the Mayweather MacGregor fight is the reason why we have a reality TV star as President

Or, perhaps it's because you chose a shitty candidate. YOU were conned.

Speaking of Trumpster fires, can someone post the iHeart Radio show again so we can get a rise out of the snowflakes again?

Go for it. The potus is obviously living rent free in your head, which is why you keep posting about him in a new album thread instead of FYM where it belongs. Now who is the snowflake again?

Please no snowflake stuff.. This is one precious refuge on this planet from that

Now, a moment of silence for beach clips. For the first time since early 2000s, we don't have a beach clip just prior to release

So, no love at all for the Stuck Trump parody, inspired by Lazarus's song title? Admittedly, I was not rowing with both oars when I came up with that and am not terribly proud of it, but you can actually sing it to the first half of the song. It works...

You guys suck.

Please no snowflake stuff.. This is one precious refuge on this planet from that

Now, a moment of silence for beach clips. For the first time since early 2000s, we don't have a beach clip just prior to release

I loved the beach clips but they also were "dangerous".

I say that because we are hearing a recording of a recording usually from a distance of greater than 100 feet with farm animals or some form of water around. This inevitably leads to some people saying "greatest song ever" or " they are done". Then the song comes out and we get "I liked the original beach clip version"(even if nothing changed) or "this is so much better than the beach clip"(even though...). I also am too weak not to listen to them and that makes it anticlimactic when the fresh/clean version comes out.

But as I said, I loved the beach clips too....

I remember hearing Love and Peace or Else in the beach clip and I thought it sounded cool and it turned out to be just as cool as I thought it would be.

This should be a Trump free zone.

Beach clips generally suck but it never stopped me from listening to them. Can't wait until we hear some news and new tunes.:love:

I loved the beach clips but they also were "dangerous".

I say that because we are hearing a recording of a recording usually from a distance of greater than 100 feet with farm animals or some form of water around. This inevitably leads to some people saying "greatest song ever" or " they are done". Then the song comes out and we get "I liked the original beach clip version"(even if nothing changed) or "this is so much better than the beach clip"(even though...). I also am too weak not to listen to them and that makes it anticlimactic when the fresh/clean version comes out.

But as I said, I loved the beach clips too....

I remember hearing Love and Peace or Else in the beach clip and I thought it sounded cool and it turned out to be just as cool as I thought it would be.
Yeah this pretty much sums it up...

Or, perhaps it's because you chose a shitty candidate. YOU were conned.

Go for it. The potus is obviously living rent free in your head, which is why you keep posting about him in a new album thread instead of FYM where it belongs. Now who is the snowflake again?

wow, someone's triggered

anyway, I am still sticking to my prediction that we hear something in the next week! Maybe even tomorrow! It's getting close ladies and gents! In the meantime I'm keeping mysef busy with my eclipse shots! My eclipse animation is taking forever as I have to process each of the 160 photos I took to create my animation! Hopefully before I'm done with all my photos, I'll be listening to atleast a snippet!! Woohoo

So, no love at all for the Stuck Trump parody, inspired by Lazarus's song title? Admittedly, I was not rowing with both oars when I came up with that and am not terribly proud of it, but you can actually sing it to the first half of the song. It works...

You guys suck.

I thought it was clever. Maybe you could dub it over the video for Stuck. Kind of like those bad lip reading guys do.

And yes I think the new Tyler swift song sucks arse! Sadly it's breaking all kind of records on amount of views and downloads! Shows the state of music these days and what people
Consider good music. Sad! I'm glad U2 decided not to release anything on Friday! Would have been pretty hard to compete with TS's song sadly. Ps: I find this song almost but not quite as annoying as Beibers despacito.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom