Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll announce they are remastering War, with the only change being omitting Drowning Man out of respects of the people of Houston

Can this or other messages with similar sentiments be stickied to the top of every page of this thread?

Yeah I mean we know the album is coming and there will be a single soon. The only thing we were hoping for is news today. If we don't get news today, it's not like anything has changed
Sorry I meant to quote this post when I said what I said above:

Can this or other posts with similar sentiments be stickied to every page on this thread?

Last edited:
Word has it that the album is delayed because after Houston, the band wants to step back and rethink the whole theme of the album.

What chances of the meltdown being about U2 wussing about releasing the song because of the hurricane?

Bono has an extreme fear of hurricanes you know - You were high above the storm a hurricane being born but this freedom just might cost you your liberty [emoji6]

Could it be the email yesterday IS the "something" RD heard about?

quite possible. I think he had said that Tuesday could be a good day. But either way, i'm sure he is hearing non-specific rumblings, and plans and timing change along the way.
And RD is smart because he doesn't start countdowns and unveil specific dates like some outifts that shall remain nameless. LOL.

Maybe they'll announce they are remastering War, with the only change being omitting Drowning Man out of respects of the people of Houston

I hope Flood isn't involved with the new single/album, or they may decide to go back and re-record or remix material so no one will see his name and be triggered.

Why would it be coming out on a Tuesday anyway?dont new Music come out on Fridays?

I'm sure they're good folks but if you don't know what the hell's going on, don't start inventing shit. They deserve it. #TeamU2enEspaña

Someone just commented to them that maybe the new song will be Tightrope (with an eye roll emoji) . LOL

Yeah, i feel a tiny bit bad, cause they are U2 fans and I'm sure have some connections to people with some info. But if there really is nothing today, and they took a rumor from someone and created a Blackout Countdown, doctored the blackout letter with a date and posted about 5 times that today was the THE day... Its hard to pity them much.

Who knows. Maybe in an hour or so we will all be eating our words and saying Valencia is the best. (.0001% chance)

I wanted to believe, and I'm sad it's not true, but this time period leading up to the album is always so fun.

So let's be real... There's an hour left where it's realistic... It's 7pm in Dublin. Anything after 8pm would be unlikely (even though it's already unlikely)

Soi was released on a evening here uk time, must have been after 8pm because I remember being at my mother in laws and dashing off to download it. When I eventually downloaded it my first listen was in bed so it was defo late evening

The next Apple event is September 12th by the way

Last edited:
Soi was released on a evening here uk time, must have been after 8pm because I remember being at my mother in laws and dashing off to download it. When I eventually downloaded it my first listen was in bed so it was defo late evening
I had just got home from work,sat down to eat my tea. Then boom,new album! Was an enjoyable night!

The next Apple event is September 12th by the way
Neither apple nor U2 can be that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom