Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people thinking today anyways? Because of the photoshopped U2Valencia thing? The email says soon? So Friday.

I really don't know why anyone's gonna melt down...U2Valencia must be shitting their pants, though.

Yeah I mean we know the album is coming and there will be a single soon. The only thing we were hoping for is news today. If we don't get news today, it's not like anything has changed

giphy.gif

Yeah I mean we know the album is coming and there will be a single soon. The only thing we were hoping for is news today. If we don't get news today, it's not like anything has changed

correct. It never really made sense that we would get a song/video today. The only real "source" of that talk was Valencia. RD made it clear that we might get some info today, Super-Yo posted the info that the promotion of The Blackout would begin this week - but beyond that, we are still in the same spot.
A new song coming soon.

And to be honest, no one has been melting down so far, which is nice to see. I think we all took the thought of an actual song today with a grain of salt.

Someone on FB just asked Valencia, "What's the idea of lying to people" :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :applaud: :applaud:

If they did a low key surprise to fan club members they would be safe. Agreed, any big announcement in this day and age during a crisis gets you killed online and in the media.

If U2Valencia had any integrity they would close up shop.

They were WRONG about Tightrope, but they LIED about Blackout. Unacceptable.

Disclaimer: I knew nothing was happening today, so I'm not having a meltdown.

I feel for any of those in the aftermath of Harvey, but I think we're being a little too sensitive here music wise.
I mean, how many dozens of songs have been released over the past few days??
The National just released 'The Day I Die'. With the lyirc - The day I day, where will we be?

I really don't think Houston is a consideration in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom