Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe U2 is just returning the favor to us since no one participated in that stupid Ordinary Love fan-sourced promotion.

Li-Ming-Nothing-Happened-Today-video-3-2-2012-4-channel-digital-video-4.jpg

I also thought briefly that the hurricane/flood situation might delay their plans, but they did send out that "special announcement" video shoot item yesterday when all that was going down. So I don't know that it would affect anything else they have waiting to go.

And I still say it makes no sense to send the physical "Blackout" letters and that email 2 weeks before anything else. Especially as the website's reputation is for being late on stuff as opposed to jumping the gun.

I also thought briefly that the hurricane/flood situation might delay their plans, but they did send out that "special announcement" video shoot item yesterday when all that was going down. So I don't know that it would affect anything else they have waiting to go.

And I still say it makes no sense to send the physical "Blackout" letters and that email 2 weeks before anything else. Especially as the website's reputation is for being late on stuff as opposed to jumping the gun.

Seems like it's getting worse with the more details that are coming out. A levee just broke today and Trump just landed. Could very well be because of this...especially with "democracy" noted as a lyric.

Last edited:
I say the meltdown will start at the end of this hour, like six minutes from now

If we don't get anything by 11:59 PM tonight, I don't think we're getting anything today

As terrible and as tragic as Hurricane Harvey is (and he's a really big douche), do you really think that Harvey would alter any plans U2 have in releasing news/music? I don't.

There is always a real-world reason to not release a new song....

Unless, The Black Out mentions rain, wind, flooding....which i doubt.

I just don't think U2 wants to hear anything negative from the media on how or when they release the new single. I agree I don't think it really matters but the media will spin it...

Yahoo Headline 'U2 releases new single titled Blackhout with Texas Floods Going On'

I just don't think U2 wants to hear anything negative from the media on how or when they release the new single. I agree I don't think it really matters but the media will spin it...

Yahoo Headline 'U2 releases new single titled Blackhout with Texas Floods Going On'
At least its not a cover of SRV's "Texas Flood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom