SOE 16: Protect This House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that I envisioned it either way. I'm sure I was probably naive and thought they would.

At this point, I just wish they enjoyed making music and getting it out there with less fanfare. My hunch is that they have had some brilliant ideas that have gone to waste because some pop artist that they're now friends with said "OMG I don't really get this song".

Bono has become the guy who's 24 and still showing up at high school parties trying to pick up girls.
And how old are the girls? :shrug:

Did the band split up? Even the latest news on u2.com is almost one month old.... and no instagram pictures the last days. Did they start their holidays already? Is it the calmth before , the storm, uhhh I mean the fog?
At least they could give us one song or an Pop anniversary release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

Did the band split up? Even the latest news on u2.com is almost one month old.... and no instagram pictures the last days. Did they start their holidays already?

1. No, they just fired Larry.

B. For U2.com, one month old is like being in the future.

Third. They started their holidays in July like every year.

It does seem likely that the less activity on social media, the more likely they are working on music.

Didn't somebody say Edge was heading to London to record? Somebody saw him at a Dublin airport?

He could just be going to London to dick off for all we know

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It does seem likely that the less activity on social media, the more likely they are working on music.
Really. Do you really believe THAT. After years and years of inactivity, do you really believe.
There seems to be more social media activity when they are actually doing something rather than sitting in the house.

Really. Do you really believe THAT. After years and years of inactivity, do you really believe.

There seems to be more social media activity when they are actually doing something rather than sitting in the house.

What?! Years and years of inactivity?

It's true, their sm activity decreases when they're working, and it increases leading up to a show or a release. Of course we only have a recent window to judge from.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

back when you became a fan (for me real fandom began in '92/93 as well) did you think they'd still be making music in 2016?

i didn't.

When this journey started for me in 1982, I never asked myself 'when will it end'.

I ask myself that question more lately, and "pretty soon" is about all I can come up with.... the last few months seem to reinforce this; I just hope the final chapter is a good one.

At my age, I ask 'when will it end' about a lot of things... having hair, outrunning my daughter, being taller than my son, decent vision, Trump presidency... U2 and life's basics and all sorts of stuff end at some point; and it's OK.... been a good ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom