So, is this Skyhawk thing for reals...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and no. The Slow Loris has told me it's not called 'Sky Hawk', but in actual fact, 'The Sky Loris'. An indelible tale that will withstand the tests of time, 'The Sky Loris' is an epic high brow rock song about a Loris superhero that comes to save U2 fans from their own insanity. Should be great. :up:

meh.

who cares? i'm too busy listening to all my pearl jam boots. they're the real deal.

If it's anything like The Twat Loris, or whatever it's called, it will not be worth listening to and quite likely induce violent tendancies.

Martha, I hear that "Sky Hawk" will be in a movie about the Wright Bros. Where Orville becomes a flying super hero and travels 90 years into the future to fight the dreaded Slow Loris. It's supposed to a thrilling, action packed flick and U2's song will feature prominently. Especially whenever the Slow Loris shows up on the screen.

OK, Martha, if U2Log and VonB report it...and it is substanstiated by @U2 then I'm buying it...for now.

martha said:
or is someone just blowing smoke up our collective ass?

Has anyone heard anything from any official source yet?

So far SuperHeroHype.com is the only source for this Sky Captain soundtrack story. We are trying to find out how accurate this is, but personally I'm a little wary of this rumor. When the last Lara Croft movie came out IMDB or something said that U2 was going to be on that soundtrack, came out with a tracklisting and everything, and it turned out to be false.

I guess like with everything else dealing with new U2 music, it's wait and see.

The whole concept of U2 releasing a song this summer, let alone on a soundtrack of a super hero movie with a stupid title like "Sky Hawk", is extremely unlikely. This album will never come out. They'll never finish it. Bono's too busy hobbing his knob off. SHIT

It was portrayed as a genuine scoop at U2log, which is very reliable. VonB, the woman who runs it, has "connections". You can check out the entire post at that site; there was a lot of other information. Sorry, I don't know how to link...completely useless, technologically speaking.

martha said:

Ya think?

ya think?!?!? youre not gonna make me look stupid, you were the one running around thinking "that michael guy" had any authentic news. dont turn this shit around on me, honey

t8thgr8 said:

ya think?!?!? youre not gonna make me look stupid, you were the one running around thinking "that michael guy" had any authentic news. dont turn this shit around on me, honey

One of two things is happening here:

1. You haven't posted enough here to understand the joking that goes on among the regular posters on this board. Therefore, you're taking things way too seriously.

OR

2. Your attempts at humor need some work.

martha said:

One of two things is happening here:

1. You haven't posted enough here to understand the joking that goes on among the regular posters on this board. Therefore, you're taking things way too seriously.

OR

2. Your attempts at humor need some work.

no, 2 things happened, there was a "joke" i failed to understand and
whatever humor you think i attempted wasnt there to begin with. but if you want some humor, how about this: if thats you in your avatar, then your face needs some work, smartass

t8, why you gotta perpetu8 such h8? :wink:

Seriously, don't be mad at her because you didn't get the joke.

Edited to bring it back on topic: Regarding "Sky Hawk," I'll believe it when I see an official tracklisting for the soundtrack, or some other source of official information. Until then it just seems too much like the Tomb Raider 2 rumors.

Last edited:
t8thgr8 said:
no, 2 things happened, there was a "joke" i failed to understand and
whatever humor you think i attempted wasnt there to begin with. but if you want some humor, how about this: if thats you in your avatar, then your face needs some work, smartass

t8thgr8,
Personally attacking another member is not allowed here.

Please see the FAQs for a complete list of our forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom