Revelation! Does anybody else see this happening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

Exactly. Sometimes I feel my autobiography should be entitled Oh, Snap! I Wasted My Life On This? :mad:

You're better than me. I've paid $ for a membership and donated $ for this crap. And when I complain about it, I get told to shut up and leave. Customer service at it's finest.

MrBrau1 said:

You're better than me. I've paid $ for a membership and donated $ for this crap. And when I complain about it, I get told to shut up and leave. Customer service at it's finest.

Time = money

I am no better.

MrBrau1 said:

Oh, I'll be saving both time and, most importantly, $ in the future. "TotalTickets.com" can take care of any server costs.

Now interference has pop up ads? The hell? :mad:

Zootlesque said:
80s: They were earnest and serious for the most part.

90s: They made fun of their 80s image.

00s: They wear their heart on their sleeves and are serious for the most part.

10s: They do a total 180 and make fun of the 00s image.

Come on! Serious 80's? Bono's mullet, Adams curly hiar and big glasses, four farmers on a black white photo(JT). :)

Canadiens1160 said:
I wasted a click on a thread title for this? :sad:

Lancemc said:

Me too. :sad:

I'm going to kill Zoots.

This is a thread of the future. It may seem uninteresting right now. But in 3 years when they change colors, you'll remember my thread. Mark my words!

:dance:

Re: Re: Revelation! Does anybody else see this happening?

Peterrrrr said:

Come on! Serious 80's? Bono's mullet, Adams curly hiar and big glasses, four farmers on a black white photo(JT). :)

you've got to rrrrrrrrrrrealize that kerrrrrrrrrrrrmit bono was the most serrrrrrrrrrrious thing everrrrrrrrrr.

I think those looking for a major image change will be disappointed. The band are pushing 50 and only recently got comfortable in their own skin.

you know this is my biggest concern for the band and it's a question I ask myself all the time. Whether they've grown out of the disguises and the capricious, petulant free rock star image that popmart glorified. The last two tours got me real worried.

Also I think about bono in his coexist gear banging on that drum and I think to myself is this bono's way of dressing up now? Is this what I get to look forward to? Of course I hope not. I like the disguises but I guess I'm picky about'em. I like them when they don't imply any civil duty. That kind of stuff is implied in their music anyways.

more glam I guess is what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Pop Pius V said:
I think about bono in his coexist gear banging on that drum

I thought he kinda overdid it. Not to mention by the time he was done, he was completely out of synch with Larry! :lol:

i'm unfamilar with jick and alter

I am also not embarrassed to say that bon jovi was indeed my first favorite band and were my first concert with skid row supporting.

I also enjoyed poison very much.
And motley crue.

Maybe U2 should create a new and improved version of hair metal for the 21st century!

Man, I wish I could photoshop their heads into a typical hair metal pic. :sigh: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom