Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Slug

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • Your Blue Room

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
After the last lightning round, Beach Sequence was set adrift with 19 votes.

I'll leave this final round (thank GOD) open a full 24 hours, even if it's a runaway.

For this album, polls will remain open only 24 hours. But let's face it, probably not a full 24 hours.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Slug
- Your Blue Room

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Cori, right now it's 100% against Your Blue Room. CLOSE IT! :wink:

Everybody, vote for Your Blue Room. I'll bake you a muffin. They have Alisaura's seal of approval! If you aren't in Melbourne, I'll even eat it for you as well!

Damnit, in the time it took me to write that post, it went from YBR 1-0 Slug to 2 a-piece.

Close it now and send them both through! They're both worthy finalists.

slugs.jpg

Axver said:
Cori, right now it's 100% against Your Blue Room. CLOSE IT! :wink:

Everybody, vote for Your Blue Room. I'll bake you a muffin. They have Alisaura's seal of approval! If you aren't in Melbourne, I'll even eat it for you as well!

Never! It's in my top 5!

2861U2 said:

Never! It's in my top 5!

But my muffins are chocolate muffins. With extra chocolate. And then some more chocolate.

Or alternatively, apple and cinnamon. Or blueberry. But who would say no to chocolate muffins? All of you know you want to vote for YBR.

Sorry Ax but Slug had to go. If it's any consolation it's one of the hardest decisions out of any of the polls.

WTF happened? Polls open for 24 hours, my arse. I think it's a tad unfair to cut out the population of interferencers who are either sleeping or working with no net access for whatever space of time it's deemed necessary to cut these things from 6 or 7 songs to two.

But that population probably only consists of me, so .... :tongue:

Axver said:
But my muffins are chocolate muffins. With extra chocolate. And then some more chocolate.
We didn't get extra-chocolatey muffins on Sunday. :eyebrow:

*considers vote* :hmm:

YBR. As much as I love the Adam vocals, I'm liking Slug as a whole more right now. And I KNOW it's a hopeless cause...

Are you listening, St Jude?? :pray:

:sad:

Alisaura said:
WTF happened? Polls open for 24 hours, my arse. I think it's a tad unfair to cut out the population of interferencers who are either sleeping or working with no net access for whatever space of time it's deemed necessary to cut these things from 6 or 7 songs to two.

The mercy rule had a field day. I don't think any of the results were exactly going to change, though I'm still surprised just how quickly this has moved. In theory, Passengers was meant to last 13 days. Cori, how long has this actually run?

But that population probably only consists of me, so .... :tongue:

We didn't get extra-chocolatey muffins on Sunday. :eyebrow:

You got this part:

Axver said:
Or alternatively, apple and cinnamon.

Which was augmented by cocoa in the muffin mix anyway!

I only had two chocolate muffins left, so I brought the apple ones with me instead. Don't worry, I can do chocolate next time. :wink:

Lila64 said:
Why thankya. *blows nose*
... that sig of yours is rather distracting too... :huh: ... :lol:

Axver said:
I only had two chocolate muffins left, so I brought the apple ones with me instead. Don't worry, I can do chocolate next time. :wink:
:yippie:

I'm just miffed cos I was kinda looking fwd to this all day at work, and it's over already. :lol: :reject:

Honestly, I'm kind of glad we're moving on to Pop - it was just so hard trying to choose in the last few rounds of Passengers, as I love all of the songs that made the final six. I wonder what will win Pop, though. I don't think anything really stands out as a clear victor.

Axver said:
Honestly, I'm kind of glad we're moving on to Pop - it was just so hard trying to choose in the last few rounds of Passengers, as I love all of the songs that made the final six. I wonder what will win Pop, though. I don't think anything really stands out as a clear victor.
Oh, so this is chronological... :hmm:

I'm guessing Gone or Please or Mofo...? :scratch:
Okay, maybe it's not as easy as I was expecting...

I miss the days of one-word song titles. Or album titles, for that matter.

*missed rounds 6 through 10*

Alisaura said:
I'm guessing Gone or Please or Mofo...? :scratch:
Okay, maybe it's not as easy as I was expecting...

Gone won't be there, as it's on the Best Of. Discotheque and SATS are also out. I'm thinking it's going to come down to LNOE vs Please ... that'll be hard to choose, but I think I'd pick LNOE. Please was much better live though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom