Rest of U2 Survivor: ATYCLB - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Kite

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • In a Little While

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • When I Look At the World

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • New York

Votes: 42 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so like "fuckin sox"? That makes more sense. Although coming from a Red Sox fan, not so much. I would expect that from a Yankees fan.

corianderstem said:
Oh, so like "fuckin sox"? That makes more sense. Although coming from a Red Sox fan, not so much. I would expect that from a Yankees fan.

Oh, boy, you don't know too much about Red Sox fans, apparently.

I live in Seattle. We have mild, polite, socially-conscious feelings about our baseball team.

You mean it's gone to AWESOME, for I am here and I am made of WIN.

That is both rumored and confirmed.

Very cool that last round was a double elimination.
Wild Honey was next on my list after POO...euh....POE.

Ok...very easy , I voted New York.
( I listened to the remixes on the E.Storm singles and those mixes sound even better than the studio one )
The live version however is way better.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. By the time ATYCLB was released I read an article about NY being the new Exit....yeah right:eyebrow:

Mauwer said:
p.s. By the time ATYCLB was released I read an article about NY being the new Exit....yeah right:eyebrow:
WTF?
Blasphemy!! :madwife: (directed at article, not Mauwer)

Seriously.... how do you even compare the two? Okay, aside from the fact that they each have quiet parts and loud parts... but yeesh. :eyebrow:

Is it appropriate that there's a movie on TV tonight about New York being destroyed by a natural disaster? :wink:

Alisaura said:

WTF?
Blasphemy!! :madwife: (directed at article, not Mauwer)

Seriously.... how do you even compare the two? Okay, aside from the fact that they each have quiet parts and loud parts... but yeesh. :eyebrow:

That`s what I thought too.
Come on...NY being the new Exit:lol:
Not even close:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I can see that the disagreement earlier in the thread seems to have been clarified between all parties, but I can't let this comment go without saying something.

Eazy-V said:
No offense, but you're a fucking rude bastard, and I hope you die a slow and painful death. And I hope it's captured on camera so that I can relive it again and again.

But seriously, no offense.

Whether this intended to be serious or as a joke, it's completely uncalled for. Consider this a warning.

Yankees Suck.

I would probably like New York with different lyrics, the music is good. It's good live too.

Can't we just mercy-kill the whole thing, declare Kite the winner, and move on to bombing the bomb? Is there any chance anything wins other than Kite?

I'm quite interested to see how the eliminations go.
I love In a Little While... Bono's just-in-from-a-night-on-the-piss vocals..:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom