Rest of U2 Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zoo Station

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • The Fly

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Ultraviolet

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Love Is Blindness

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
No one wanted to ride my wild horses. :sad:

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Zoo Station
- The Fly
- Ultra Violet
- Acrobat
- Love Is Blindness

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

ZooStation or Ultraviolet :hmm:

A few weeks ago my 1st instinct would have been to vote off Ultraviolet, but these polls always seem to make me start questioning myself :uhoh:

I'm surprised at the Zoo Station voting - didn't it win Achtung when we did Non-Single Survivor?

Axver said:
I'm surprised at the Zoo Station voting - didn't it win Achtung when we did Non-Single Survivor?

No, Acrobat won.

TTTYAATW and So Cruel went first, same as now. In Round 3, Ultraviolet had just a few more votes than Zoo Station, which kept it alive for the finale.

phanan said:
No, Acrobat won.

TTTYAATW and So Cruel went first, same as now. In Round 3, Ultraviolet had just a few more votes than Zoo Station, which kept it alive for the finale.

Thanks for clearing that up. For some reason, I thought that Acrobat had failed to proceed.

bonocomet said:
Went with Zoo Station... always wished I could actually hear it better.

Bingo. The mix eliminates the guitar in the chorus, which is what carries it in the live setting. Too much random noise. Like a lot of Achtung Baby.

phillyfan26 said:

Too much random noise. Like a lot of Achtung Baby.

That's what I love so much about Achtung Baby for some reason... Sounds unfinished, sounds like there was some throwaway stuff, sounds rushed... but dammit it sounds awesome :drool:

Zoo Station. Not only is it my least favourite left, but it also helps save Ultraviolet.

You're killing off ZOO STATION???? WTF is wrong with you people??? :mad: Ultraviolet is a menace and needs to be destroyed. :down:

Back
Top Bottom