Rate The Song Series:Ultra Violet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Ultra Violet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
I'm sorry guys for the big gap between the rounds but I've been so busy at college that I didn't have time, sorry if rounds continue to be spaced out but college comes first

Anyway Ultra Violet, vote based on whatever you want and the poll will be open for one day

10 all the way. A couple of Edge's best riffs are in here. And that "Ultraviolet" part is out of this world.

Lovely lyrics, great sentiment, 8 in the studio. Live though? All kinds of fuckyeah. 1000000000000000000000000000000/10 for that.

Don't even have to think about giving this one any less than a '10'!

It's stunning how strong they were in 1991 -- stunning that this song was a guaranteed hit yet they didn't even need to issue it as a single, as they had so many great songs on this album. This track has maybe Edge's coolest guitar progression ever.

This song is one of the best things about the 360 tour, it was a masterstroke to bring it back.
The first song other than The Fly that I fell in love with on Achtung Baby, it just gets better every year.
Very easy 10.

Wow, this is The Electric Co. Effect writ large.

What is wrong with you people.

wow. wasn't expecting such a landslide here. maybe i just can't here everyone else's opinion on the song under axver's :wink:

i gave it a nine. it and wild horses were the two songs that bought me back to achtung, and it's a great song sung with good passion.

It's about to out-poll Streets. Do you people seriously think this song is better than Streets?

Good fucking god, EYKIW.

And by the way, 'Axver' - if that is your real name - we do not like to be called "you people".
crossarmsco2.gif

Back
Top Bottom