Rate the Song: Grace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
coolian2 said:
this poll is a lesson in standard deviation. a statistican would bin this because the result is all over the place.

Actually, the high SD makes this result really useful, in a sense, because it shows how controversial the song is. The final results packet that I'll make will have more information than just the mean scores of each song.

this has got to be set to have the highest sd though, right? i mean, just by estimation. what song has the highest deviation so far? i think this is my favourite round just because the results are so interesting. i can't wait to find out what the sd ends up being.

this has got to be set to have the highest sd though, right? i mean, just by estimation. what song has the highest deviation so far? i think this is my favourite round just because the results are so interesting. i can't wait to find out what the sd ends up being.

Right now, Grace has the second highest standard deviation. Elvis Ate America has a slightly higher SD; Elvis Presley and America has a slightly lower SD.

digitize said:
Right now, Grace has the second highest standard deviation. Elvis Ate America has a slightly higher SD; Elvis Presley and America has a slightly lower SD.

Grace is comfortably situated between two Elvises? I can't say much good about the song, but as a female Grace has something figured out...

all right, an elvis sandwich that doesn't involve bananas :cool:

...too bad it wasn't wild honey in the #2 spot instead of grace!
downsrim.gif

Back
Top Bottom