PHILLY,PHILLY, PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Who else is excited for tomorrow night?!?!?!?!?!? I personally can't get any work done today....

Philly's gonna ROCK!

[This message has been edited by Shygirl (edited 11-01-2001).]

hey shygirl, i too will be at philly. and yes it will rock. have you seen the setlist from last night's show in providence? seems they are mixing things up a little bit - hope the trend continues!

Originally posted by Fritzy:
hey shygirl, i too will be at philly. and yes it will rock. have you seen the setlist from last night's show in providence? seems they are mixing things up a little bit - hope the trend continues!

I did read the setlist from last night, I nearly FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR at work!!!!

i wish i wish i wish
biggrin.gif

It'll be awesome Shygirl, you guys'll prolly get a great setlist

Fritzy, I'm still waiting for your "Bono's knee" story! now that i had some time i couldnt get into chat
mad.gif

grr

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Ok I got a ticket again. This is the hardest I have worked for a ticket. I will appriciate the show all the more. What time are you all getting into line? I plan on 6:00 AM I am driving up from Baltimore. See you all tomorrow.

------------------
Dream up the kind of world you want to live in.
Dream OUTLOUD. At HIGH VOLUME.
Peace to U2 and 2U
U2Byrd
3d.gif

Originally posted by U2Byrd:
Ok I got a ticket again. This is the hardest I have worked for a ticket. I will appriciate the show all the more. What time are you all getting into line? I plan on 6:00 AM I am driving up from Baltimore. See you all tomorrow.

I'm planning on 8-8:30 am!
We are going to have the best time!!!!!!

The PHILLY GA LINE is going to kick butt!!!

[This message has been edited by Shygirl (edited 11-01-2001).]

Looks like I'm the only one going to the Philly show that doesn't have GA...but I'd like to meet a few of you....if that's somehow possible...

------------------
The numeral 7

just thought i would let everyone know but i heard there is a game at the F U Center tonight and people will start lining up in the GA line around 11pm! just glad i have great seat tickets! the GA ling thing has gotten way out of hand.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Hey, I'm going to Philly tomorrow too. I'm sitting in section 217A, upper level behind the stage. I flipped when I saw last night's setlist. I'm going to go berserk if Please and Bad get played back to back. Plus, when I saw U2 in June in NJ, they didn't play New Year's Day, and it has been in every show this leg of the tour so I'm looking forward to that one. Plus Out Of Control, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Angel Of Harlem, AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I have one class tomorrow at Rutgers University before I head down to Philly. I'm not even going to be able to concentrate on the class.

I've got GC for Philly tomorrow, but I'm showing up around 4 to hang with some friends(after a trek to south st). Maybe I'll get to meet some of you.

In the words of the immortal Butthead, "We're there, dude."

Yep, I'll probably be leaving Pittsburgh tomorrow morning immediately after class. Realistically, then, that should put me in the line around 4:00 pm.

Think that's too late to get in the heart?

Bubba

I know I will not be able to sleep tonight. I will be to excited. My alarm is already set for 4:00AM. My last show. Oh I can't think about that until WALKON is being played. If anyone wants to call me in the GA line my cell is 410-804-1800. See you all tomorrow bright and early.

Question what lot do they let you park in for the GA line? What entrance is for the GA line? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom