Ok u ALL have ONE choice, and one only.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
............to go back and star in any U2 video, AS a character/ or an extra, which one would it be??????!!!!!!!

For me it would DEFINATELY be Last Night On Earth vid, playing Sophie Dahls role, anyting to be her with the cowboy hat on and helping Edge steal a big baby!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The singer of the "other band" in video for Stay.

You know, the girl Bono helps by whispering in her ear...
biggrin.gif

I would like to have Ali's role in "the sweetest thing". Of course I would like to have Ali's role in real life too
smile.gif
!!!

It looks like they had fun making that video, and I would like to be part of it.

The Fly or MacPhisto in HMTMKMKM. Yeah yeah, so that's two, but in the same video, okay? I would like to be that cool.

Originally posted by U2girl:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yes yes yes!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

biggrin.gif

Me too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'd be the midget it the "All I Want Is You" video.

------------------
"YOU CAN'T HURT ME! NOT WITH MY CHEESE HELMET!"

I knew it!

Hehehe, i had a feeling there will be a few candidates for the "Stay" video.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-28-2001).]

well if we really are getting into the realms of fantasy, I'd be tossing a leg over.........hang on got to go research. It was an early clip and I can't recall the song..get back 2 u shortly.

biggrin.gif

Another vote for the girl in Stay! I don't know how she didn't swoon while making that video.
smile.gif

I wil hvae vote #2 for Last Night on Earth, Sophie Dahls... that's just my song so I have to go with that. UH huh.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

over.......the big chestnut with the four white feet in the Celebration film clip. I'd nip off the back of the set with him when no one was looking, buy a covered wagon and spend a few...years, seeing the sights
biggrin.gif

tell you who I wouldn't want to be, the aerialist in the AIWIY film clip. The look on her face can give me a chill, even on a 40 degree day. I thought about making off with a horse a horse from the New Year's day clip , but the snow looked a bit cold. I do love that one though or then again being in the hall when the Pride clip was shot.....I'm away again woah back...lol
There's lots of good U2 clips to choose from eh? I didn't know that was Sophie Dahl in LNOE,wild clip that one. Is she related to Roald?
Cheers mad1, thanks for the fun, best wishes for 2002

Ummm...this is kinda strange but I'd want to be that light that goes around the guys throughout the vid for Staring At the Sun! And of course, runner-up is the "Stay" girl!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I'd be Edge's guitar in WOWY...the one he keeps bumping up against...heh...
wink.gif

Or the go-go dancing chick in Discotheque...to be standing over the guys like that shakin' my groove thang...ooh baby...hey, it can happen...

(aww, edgerulz)

This is a funky question so it deserves a funky answer. I would choose to be The Fly in the "even better than the real thing" video. Who can beat spinning around like that ? Has to be their coolest video.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

biggrin.gif
Sorry girls, I'd applied for that part long time ago.
tongue.gif

OK, I'll be good and share.
smile.gif

Or I'd like to give Bono my apple, just like the girl in the BD video.
biggrin.gif

Or at lease be one of the extras sitting by Bono in the Stuck video.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Or the go-go dancing chick in Discotheque...to be standing over the guys like that shakin' my groove thang...ooh baby...hey, it can happen...

For precisely the same reason, I would like to be Edge in this video
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom