October 10, 1988 - Rattle And Hum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
R&H turns 18 years old today :)

(Also, I had meant to post, but the first of this month was TUF's 22nd birthday)

PlaTheGreat said:
:lol:

I knew you were a perv.

excuse me

i think waiting until it was 18 to have sex with it proves that im NOT a perv

if i was a perv i would have had sex with it when it was 13 or 14

:tsk:

Chizip said:

excuse me

:shh: you should move to Holland, it's legal from age 16 here!

Chizip said:

excuse me

You were lusting after it before it turned 18. Hence the "finally".

Perv.
pervert.gif

Without Rattle and Hum, U2 never would have become such a nuisance, never would have retreated to Hansa, and never recorded Achtung Baby in quite the same way.

Thank you Rattle and Hum for setting the band up for their greatest album, with your charm and cheesyness.

:drool:

Chizip said:

I remember I made my mom buy me this, even though she thought I was an idiot for wanting it. I remember some of the song titles were "Some gums are better than others", "I still haven't found what I'm chewing for" and of course, the creative "Gum"(Numb). Anybody remember the rest of them?

Also, it was 5 years ago on this date that I saw U2 play in South Bend, Indiana. Very strange choice of city/venue for a U2 concert, but it was a good time none the less.

Canadiens1160 said:
Without Rattle and Hum, U2 never would have become such a nuisance, never would have retreated to Hansa, and never recorded Achtung Baby in quite the same way.

Thank you Rattle and Hum for setting the band up for their greatest album, with your charm and cheesyness.

:drool:
Charm and cheesiness is what I live for.

I love Rattle and Hum! I believe next to Pop, it's the most misunderstood U2 project. I wonder if the RH version of Pride will show up on the Definitive.

Ahh, Rattle And Hum, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have had some of the best live performances ever on the Lovetown Tour, like Hawkmoon 269 opening eight concerts. :drool:

And we can't forget RAH's best song, Heeeeaaaaaartlaaaaaaaaaand. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom