Now what....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtwohearts said:
We all heard and responded to Vertigo, now what do we talk about? We still have two months before the album comes out.:hmm:

Nothing!!

We just appreciate the genius!!!

And then wait for more!!

Andrew

On pleba they are talking about the award bono got yesterday morning...... I think it´s great that he got it....
Hmmmm, what else to talk about? *thinks very hard*

-Eva-

:wink: After today,,, I don't want to talk anymore for a little while at least. Waiting to hear this song today was like giving birth to an elephant <not that I would know wot that was like> lol ! I don't know about anyone else but I'm exhausted. I think I'll just listen to the new tune and enjoy for the next week on a lounge chair in South Beach. :drool:

I'm sure there will be plenty to yak about ,,have fun y'all:wave:

Well, the single will keep us for maybe a week, and then we all start going crazy waiting for the album.

Well we have the single then we'll have a B side cover (that excitement will last 20 min) Then a new version of Vertigo
some kind of dance or live mix
and then we will have to bust out with our whole collection of obsure stuff to listen to like Jack in the box etc...Pre BOY songs
and then I don't know Go Crazy I guess
Usually they release albums in MAy and October I don't get this Nov Thing ?????
Oh and the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Finalists will be announced
that should be cool for us

How about Adam's contributions to U2.

I'm hearing from others who play bass, Vertigo is really showcasing Adam's playing.

First manager, got gigs, talked to people who were in the biz, helped U2 take flight, so to speak.

And Larry, he started the grand madness...

Surely you can find something to discuss. ;)

The video is meant to be on Top Of The Pops in the uk tonight, don't know if it's the offical video or a studio live performance but there's something on tonight. That's worth talking about!! check out the thread in 'Where The Album Has No Name'.

Now we wait for the video, of course. And maybe we will soon hear something from U2, promoting Vertigo and the album. Interviews on TV and maybe even live performances of Vertigo. But right no I'm waiting for the video. I remember the premiere of Beautiful Day on VH1. Bono and Larry was there - it was very cool. I hope we have something similar this time.

And then, the single. I can't wait to hear the new B-side "Are You Gonna Wait Forever"!

I think we will have plenty to talk about before 22 November.

Back
Top Bottom