Now that it has been A YEAR, has anyone recieved their U2.Com Keychains....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did, but I didn't think to bring it with me to college (I didn't think I'd be going to a concert here in Pittsburgh).

I e-mailed them eariler in the week, and they got back to me telling me they were dispatching it. I mean, i'll believe it when I recieve it, but maybe they've actually started answering their enquiries now, so it might be worth a go.

I got it a long time ago, but I still haven't received a mouse pad I orderered 6 months ago! :mad: And every time I e-mail them about it I get the same processed "we expect to get more in 3-4 weeks"

I got mine a long time ago. Still not sure what we are supposed to do with them. Keychain? LMAO it's a big metal credit card thing. Whoever thought of this should be slapped silly!

yeah i got mine and as promised on a forum ages ago, I put the card in the card reader and I was allowed to enter "the egg"!!

I got my U2.com keychain in the mail today in a hand addressed envelope!

After seeing this thread about a week and a half ago, I decided to try emailing U2.com one more time about the keychain (it had become somewhat of a point of irritation with me that I had paid $40 and had received very little for my money--and the resulting mockery from my husband about the band has been unbearable at times). Lo and behold I got my first ever personal response from the website the following business day, and the person who responded told me that she put my keychain in the mail that day.

I don't who's been shaking things up at that organization, but it seems to me as if U2.com is finally operating more like a business instead of a pet project. Now, if they could only get their setlists correct...

sscalhoon said:
I got my U2.com keychain in the mail today in a hand addressed envelope!

After seeing this thread about a week and a half ago, I decided to try emailing U2.com one more time about the keychain (it had become somewhat of a point of irritation with me that I had paid $40 and had received very little for my money--and the resulting mockery from my husband about the band has been unbearable at times). Lo and behold I got my first ever personal response from the website the following business day, and the person who responded told me that she put my keychain in the mail that day.

I don't who's been shaking things up at that organization, but it seems to me as if U2.com is finally operating more like a business instead of a pet project. Now, if they could only get their setlists correct...

exactly the same here :up:
Mine came on Tuesday, also in a hand addressed envelope.

Back
Top Bottom