Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:
ron.jpg

O.k. you must obviously be right since Hawkmoon is losing/winning/whatever. :mad:

Orange Popsicles. Never been a fan. Milkshakes on the other hand. :drool: Lets see... how many miles to across the Mississippi? :hmm: carry the 2... :huh:

Will this setlist party have a live stream to go with it? :hyper: like ya know, Axver or someone makes a setlist, and someone with all the songs then plays them? Technology!
i'm ALWAYS right! :applaud:

hehehe, some may say my milkshakes are worth crossing the mississippi for...hey not those!!! i meant the desserty drink! :mad:

oh of course it will!!

catlhere said:
Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.
that song makes me think of something else :hmm: :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm ALWAYS right! :applaud:

hehehe, some may say my milkshakes are worth crossing the mississippi for...hey not those!!! i meant the desserty drink! :mad:

oh of course it will!!

that song makes me think of something else :hmm: :lmao:

That's an all day delight! :hyper:

HEY NOW! Let's keep this PG people. :wink:

And that remix gives me memories of Miracle Drug, and how it's never around anymore! I AM CRY! :sad:

Edge Of The Future. Come back!
EOTF.jpg

I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

I ate fiberglass insulation. It wasn't cotton candy like the guy said... my tummy itches.

So where can we hear some of these mixes of yours?

And who's going to split the duty with me of getting some friends to join interference and vote for Heartland ???????:wink:

So you folk have veered away from the topic of the question I'm about to ask, but that's OK.

Anyone actually fancy a Christmas setlist party? Or maybe a New Year's Eve one? We could perhaps have a Christmas/New Year's themed setlist party on a different date just so that people other than me actually attend ...

catlhere said:
That's an all day delight! :hyper:

HEY NOW! Let's keep this PG people. :wink:

And that remix gives me memories of Miracle Drug, and how it's never around anymore! I AM CRY! :sad:

Edge Of The Future. Come back!
EOTF.jpg
actually i was referring to this:
206michaelmaebysm4px.jpg

buuuuuuuut...:hmm:

Axver said:
So you folk have veered away from the topic of the question I'm about to ask, but that's OK.

Anyone actually fancy a Christmas setlist party? Or maybe a New Year's Eve one? We could perhaps have a Christmas/New Year's themed setlist party on a different date just so that people other than me actually attend ...
yes, yes, and yes!!!!! :drool:

bono_212 said:

And who's going to split the duty with me of getting some friends to join interference and vote for Heartland ???????:wink:

I think all of my friends have pretty much reached the point of "U2 again? Man that's all you ever talk about." :huh:
Axver said:

I think it should be a regular setlist. Maybe requests. If it's themed I don't think we'll have the U2 songs to cover it, while still having it be entertaining and long. I think it should be just U2, but then again, I'm not gonna be doing it, so don't listen to me. We may not have enough songs for a Christmas theme Unless you just play songs from any old band, which is fine. But something all of us know, none of this indie Australia stuff. :wink: Other than that, I will definitely try to make it to the PARTAY! :drool:

Zootlesque said:

who's that hottie? :combust:

I'm referring to the chick of course. :tsk:

She looks like Ruthie from 7th Heaven. :eyebrow:

NOOOO I don't watch that show! I just happen to know the girl's name on it. :angry:

Oh and I would hate to make people angry at me, but I've never watched the show in that picture. Doesn't interest me. :lol: Everyone seems to love it and yet no one watches it. Weird.

Last edited:
That is Maeby from Arrested Development

and yes! to all of the parties!!!

Axver, do you want to make fake setlists with me that night?

I was thinking for a Christmas/NYE party, I'd invent a setlist, roughly HTDAAB-ish but not really adhering to the Vertigo Tour's setlist structure, and throw in some appropriate songs that U2 have done - Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home), Happy Christmas (War Is Over), White Christmas, and obviously, New Year's Day.

LMP, if you'd like to share duties with me, we could work something out, sure!

What day would we like to do this?

Oh, I was thinking with this setlist party, I'd stream the studio versions of the songs as we go. Might need to get your help with that, Khan.

Axver said:
I was thinking for a Christmas/NYE party, I'd invent a setlist, roughly HTDAAB-ish but not really adhering to the Vertigo Tour's setlist structure, and throw in some appropriate songs that U2 have done - Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home), Happy Christmas (War Is Over), White Christmas, and obviously, New Year's Day.

LMP, if you'd like to share duties with me, we could work something out, sure!

What day would we like to do this?

of course I'd share duties, set-idea sounds good

maybe we can do the party on the 26th? or 30th?

because I know I'm out on the real holidays

KhanadaRhodes said:

find out for yourself :tsk:

p.s. anything can happen when two people share a cell, cuz.

I think I have that Never Nude disease :(

LemonMacPhisto said:

of course I'd share duties, set-idea sounds good

maybe we can do the party on the 26th? or 30th?

because I know I'm out on the real holidays

It seems we're all itching for a party ... 26th US time is cool with me, that's the morning of the 27th and I have nothing happening.

If the evening of the 26th is cool with everyone else, we can fix a time.

LMP, shall we work out a set together, or do you think it'd be better if we each made portions of the set individually?

KhanadaRhodes said:

are you wanting me to run the stream?

Yeah, mainly because you actually know what to do! Even if I were to play the files myself, I'd have to stream them via someone else's computer as I can only manage two listeners at one time.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: you can talk about U2 with me anytime :sexywink:

So ya, isn't Bano teh coolest. I'm gonna try and grow my hair out like his. It's almost there too. Shorter though. Plus I don't have the right color. :sad: Totally opposite. :lol:

I'll never be as cool as him!!! WAH! :scream:

Oh and this setlist party talk is making me excited! :hyper: I can't wait! So it's only gonna be studio versions? Well that would make sense if there are songs they have never performed live. duh. I think we should play Do They Know It's Christmas, too! :rockon:

FEEEEED THEEEE WORRRRRRRRRRRLD!

Axver said:

It seems we're all itching for a party ... 26th US time is cool with me, that's the morning of the 27th and I have nothing happening.

If the evening of the 26th is cool with everyone else, we can fix a time.

LMP, shall we work out a set together, or do you think it'd be better if we each made portions of the set individually?

I'll work on the whole set with you, it would be kind of schizo with all the diff parts I think

how should we do this, I can't PM

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'll work on the whole set with you, it would be kind of schizo with all the diff parts I think

how should we do this, I can't PM

Ha, yeah, true. Have you got AIM?

catlhere said:
So ya, isn't Bano teh coolest. I'm gonna try and grow my hair out like his. It's almost there too. Shorter though. Plus I don't have the right color. :sad: Totally opposite. :lol:

I'll never be as cool as him!!! WAH! :scream:
you can always dye your hair like he does :hug: and for the record, i think you're cooler than him. after all, you talk to me. he doesn't, so by default that makes you cooler :wink:

Oh and this setlist party talk is making me excited! :hyper: I can't wait! So it's only gonna be studio versions? Well that would make sense if there are songs they have never performed live. duh. I think we should play Do They Know It's Christmas, too! :rockon:

FEEEEED THEEEE WORRRRRRRRRRRLD!
we can do studio versions or i can play live versions, it's totally up to you guys. i've got plenty of boots spanning pretty much every tour (i've got at least one boot from almost every tour i think) so i could give it some variety.

it's up to you guys :wink:

bono_212 said:
I feel kinda dumb, but what exactly is a set list party ??? :reject:

It's a celebration bitches. AH HAHHHH!
rickjames.jpg

But seriously folks. :|
It's a party, obviously. Where everyone is invited to come and hang out with their fellow posting chums. I of course will be posting up a storm. As will all of interference! SO BE THERE OR BE TRIANGLE! or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom