No More Hut Dab Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosleftone

Refugee
It's as bad as my user name! Just reading it is annoying!

It sounds like a German hemmorhoid cream!

Let's stop the madness and just stick to calling it "the new album" or using the dumb anachronyms!

wtf is hut dub?

is that a new sandwhich chain or something?

bonosloveslave said:
It takes more time to type out Hut Dab than HTDAAB - 7 keystokes vs 6, I don't get it :shrug:

It's not meant to be quicker. It's meant to be ... hell, I don't know what it's meant to be, and I think I use it the most!

*raises the banner of Hut Dab high*

Axver said:

It's not meant to be quicker. It's meant to be ... hell, I don't know what it's meant to be, and I think I use it the most!

dweeb :mad: :madspit:

:wink:

Axver said:

Use it the most? I think you started it! :)

gorman said:

Use it the most? I think you started it! :)

I'm actually not sure if it's my creation or not, if you can believe that. In one of those huge quickly-growing threads we had a while ago, someone asked how we were meant to remember yet another abbreviation, and Hut Dab simply came up. I know someone else said Hud Tab at first, and I really can't remember if I offered the corrected Hut Dab or if I just incorporated it into my vocabulary.

Whatever the case, I'm amused by it, regardless of what anyone else says.

bonosleftone said:
It's as bad as my user name! Just reading it is annoying!

You know, I sent you an email about a week ago regarding your username. Did you not get it?

Re: Re: No More Hut Dab Please

Sicy said:

You know, I sent you an email about a week ago regarding your username. Did you not get it?

Nein! I did not. It may have gotten put into my spam folder.

My name is not in reference to a bad thing! It's in reference to bonos shoulder!

hut dub it IS!!!

I also vote for hut dub. Axver, you're the master for making this up. From now on HTDAAB and "the album" is banned from the forum. jk

Back
Top Bottom