NLOTH Reviews Pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised more people don't know about this site. Very helpful when trying to determine if a new band is worth a listen.

Absolutely. Unless you have one site/publication that you mostly agree with, this is the way to go. The number of bands I've discovered and given a shot because of metacritic is pretty large.

Rest-Of-U2-Jump-C.article.jpg

A starving African, who is of little concern to the other members of U2.

:)

Outlaw Pete is awesome but I really think the album is only 3 stars

Working on a dream the song is pretty bad, especially lyrically. And it should of been called "I love Obama" :wink:

I love WOAD, the song. :reject:
On a bad day, I guess that WOAD should be worth 3.5 stars. At a great day, 4.

If you are really interested in an album's total critical reception: Music Reviews, CD Reviews - Metacritic.com . Then you can see the range and average for Springsteen and when it's released, NLOTH.

Yeah... great site. Always look there when I'm trying to see the general reaction for some album.

Wow, I've been a member of this forum for eight years and I just now figured out that I can look at my post history.

Yes I'm awesome :wave:

Outlaw Pete is awesome but I really think the album is only 3 stars

Working on a dream the song is pretty bad, especially lyrically. And it should of been called "I love Obama" :wink:

Agreed.

Queen Of The Supermarket is the worst. It sounds like a SNL parody of Bruce.

Agreed.

Queen Of The Supermarket is the worst. It sounds like a SNL parody of Bruce.

I'm in love with the Queen of the Supermarket
As the evening sky turns blue
A dream awaits in aisle number two

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wow, I've been a member of this forum for eight years and I just now figured out that I can look at my post history.

Yes I'm awesome :wave:

For me, it's a useless feature. Considering I signed up on this forum when I was 13, I would rather not look back at anything I wrote before 2006.

Yeah but with these huge threads that grow so fast it's hard for me to find my last post and if anyone responded to me, so I usually just give up.

i'm enjoying the Springsteen album, but how it got 5 stars is beyond me.

They do that and I never understand. They gave Mick Jagger's last solo effort 5 stars, and a recent Neil Young album "Silver and Gold" five stars. They seem to have not acknowledged that review after a number of others panned it.

I didn't know that either. I still don't know how. :|

Go to your profile, then go to statistics and it's there.

They do that and I never understand. They gave Mick Jagger's last solo effort 5 stars, and a recent Neil Young album "Silver and Gold" five stars. They seem to have not acknowledged that review after a number of others panned it.

It has has something to do wth the fact that it's Neil Young and Jagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom