New on @U2 - Big Announcement in the Next 24 Hours~! (FALSE ALARM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all i want is offical tracklisting:hyper:

You want the tracklisting but no date? That's pretty useless no?

I'd much rather a date than "U2 will release No Line On the Horizon...sometime in the future, we're not sure when but they're releasing it at least, maybe next year"

"U2 will release No Line On the Horizon...sometime in the future, we're not sure when but they're releasing it at least, maybe next year"

I fully expect U2.com to post this, verbatim, in about 2 hours.

A travesty if you ask me. I enjoyed that period very much. I hate this banningstuff!

Yeah, I miss them. Those were really awesome times. As much as we hated the unchanging set, it inspired a lot of great jokes and banter.

What happened to spiderman? Did he die or something?!

I hope you aren't talking about that utterly disturbing news from a year ago about some musical..almost had me a heartattack..:angry:

:lol:

Well according to the comic books my friends had years ago, he died and came back evil, right? :wink:

No, I was referring to someones post speculating that the news that we are waiting for had something to do with the musical.

You want the tracklisting but no date? That's pretty useless no?

I'd much rather a date than "U2 will release No Line On the Horizon...sometime in the future, we're not sure when but they're releasing it at least, maybe next year"

i figure that once the tracklisting would be released the announcement of the release date would be soon to follow. but that is not the usual way that this stuff is announced. i guess that is the only real new information....we all kinda know that the band has said early next year anyway so that info isn't really anything new.

They've scrapped the album, but because all those stadiums are booked next summer Paul McGuine$$ is announcing

'Lovetown The Tour 20years on'

Visiting all the places we never went with this tour, 46 dates in Great Britain and 123 dates in North America

U2 supported by BB King featuring The Harlem Gospel Choir and some bloke form the street with a mouth organ and hihat

How much do you guys want to bet that a Christmas pun is going to be made, either by U2.com themselves or media outlets?

"U2's gift to their fans: a single release date."

I can smell the stench of bad cheese already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom