New Album to drop in November?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spencr00

The Fly
According to U2swisshome.com, Universal France says the new album will be out in November....looks like another possible delay :mad:

November and the autumn months have been rumoured for awhile. Stay tuned to Interference's new album page for all new album news updates. :wave:

mikal said:
i've had it since March 8th. it's really good!

me too... i especially like the cover
cdcase.bmp

I just picked up the new album...it is amazing....and I had no idea it had been out for a few days.....it is a real rocker.....I also hear that U2 is going back in the studio to keep the momentum going from this album

:banghead:

The way things are going, I'm beginning to think we're heading for a 2005 release if a single isn't out this summer.

Looks like that PR woman from Universal was right all along: "no release in the near future" and "this winter at the earliest".

Last edited:
Sorry to say, I'll stick with the news from u2.com from now on,
regarding the new U2 album. At least there I'll know the news
is legit and not rumors. :)

Yeah, but it'll be about six months late.

Mullen-Girl said:
*waits for album to drop outta the sky*

That's not going to happen until the moon turns red over One Tree Hill.

</lame>

Oh, I didn't reference that properly. I meant news on U2.com would be six months too late. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
Maybe U2's just pulling an April Fools' prank on you, Headache?

I think we've all heard the Late Autumn Sept-Nov months bantered around on all the News pages. Clarification will come -- it's just a matter of who knows when. :shrug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
U2Log reports that they have "tenative" release dates for a 'New Studio Album' and a 'Best of 1980 - 1990' DVD for this November. Hmmmm........

Yes, atU2.com says the same thing...but I doubt they'd release a DVD and an album in the same year to compete with themselves.

Back
Top Bottom