New Album Hype getting interesting.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@ KUEFC09U2:
good argument mate. if they go for another imo boring record then i am no longer a fan of U2. thats it. i will always enjoy their 'old' stuff from BOY to POP but i just can't stand their last 2 albums. i don't like this cheesyfluffy sound and such bad blabla lyrics at all.

jacobus said:
@ KUEFC09U2:
good argument mate. if they go for another imo boring record then i am no longer a fan of U2. thats it. i will always enjoy their 'old' stuff from BOY to POP but i just can't stand their last 2 albums. i don't like this cheesyfluffy sound and such bad blabla lyrics at all.

dude we should hang out some time!!i actually hate u2 for what they have done to me !! gave me great albums and then two crap albums(atyclb,htdaab)
i dont buy any of their stuff any more!! but i do love their earlier stuff(thats why im still here lol)!!
just wanted to give you props because alot of people are brainwashed and will buy anything !!

im with you, another crap or pop emo song by u2 and we will kick bono's arss!!

shaun vox said:

dude we should hang out some time!!i actually hate u2 for what they have done to me !! gave me great albums and then two crap albums(atyclb,htdaab)
i dont buy any of their stuff any more!! but i do love their earlier stuff(thats why im still here lol)!!
just wanted to give you props because alot of people are brainwashed and will buy anything !!

im with you, another crap or pop emo song by u2 and we will kick bono's arss!!

I hope they come out with another album that sounds like ATYCLB or HTDAAB just so you leave this message board.

I hope they come out with another album that sounds like ATYCLB or HTDAAB just so you leave this message board.

Agreed. I'm getting tired too and a bit sick of those negative comments. It's not that we can't dislike U2 stuff, but when the thing gets exagerated... it starts to smells bad...

IrishDawg said:

Shaun gets his kicks from criticising U2 so I think he'll be absolutely delighted with a similar sounding album.

Sad really.

Nope, Shaun stays.

For every critic on this board, we have 100 fans that love every single thing U2 release.

Ignore Shaun if you can´t handle his comments. It´s been said a million times before. Just use the ignore function or shut up.

This is a U2 forum. If the mod´s dont think Shaun is doing anything wrong, then maybe you should all just calm down. No one told you that it would only be :bow: U2 when you signed up.

Grow up

yimou said:
Nope, Shaun stays.

For every critic on this board, we have 100 fans that love every single thing U2 release.

Ignore Shaun if you can´t handle his comments. It´s been said a million times before. Just use the ignore function or shut up.

This is a U2 forum. If the mod´s dont think Shaun is doing anything wrong, then maybe you should all just calm down. No one told you that it would only be :bow: U2 when you signed up.

Grow up

I love the last two words especially.

I don't mind intelligent criticism, needless to say I encourage it, it's the life blood of any U2 forum. However Shaun is just an adolescent idiot spouting the same crap day, after day after day after day..... Can't you spot the difference?

roy said:

I love the last two words especially.

I don't mind intelligent criticism, needless to say I encourage it, it's the life blood of any U2 forum. However Shaun is just an adolescent idiot spouting the same crap day, after day after day after day..... Can't you spot the difference?

I understand what you are all saying. But just use the ignore thing.

If you really dont like Shaun´s posts, then you have that option. So why not use it???

You can´t change Shaun, but you decide if you want to read his posts.

yimou said:

I understand what you are all saying. But just use the ignore thing.

If you really dont like Shaun´s posts, then you have that option. So why not use it???

You can´t change Shaun, but you decide if you want to read his posts.

I totally agree with Yimou. :up:

Shaun obviously craves arttention and you guys are giving him exactly what he wants by responding to his comments, getting mad etc. Just ignore his posts and he won't find it all that interesting anymore to talk shit. :shrug:

shaun vox said:
OMG people are talking about me OMG OMG!!

I have read some increadible immature stuff in your posts. How old are you?

"Youtwo sux!!11! omg hahah lol I hate how to take apart an atom bomb1!!!lol"

:|

KUEFC09U2 said:
but why should they decide to drop the sound they have now? just because some people dont like it? what about when AB came out and they lost alot of fans who didnt like the so called experimentation? they didnt turn round and say "oh lets change it back to the 80's sound" they then went on to release 2 more albums in the same vein

And after releasing those two albums, they DID say "oh lets change it back tot he 80s sound".

Of course it's easy to see which U2 fans freaked out the most.

ATYCLB was U2 trying to write pop music, Bomb is going back to the 80s sound.

namkcuR said:

And after releasing those two albums, they DID say "oh lets change it back tot he 80s sound".
do you not class zooropa in the same vein as pop? as U2 being "experimental"

:ohmy:

I just saw in this thread - for the first time ever I think - yimou pulling out the fist.....

:drool:

:drool:

Zooropa has, 1. [/B]

help yourself to a freakin listen of zooropa and tell me where One falls on the album.

dabiggestu2fan....yea right. sounds like you're from the 'hood to me. now go back before someone busts a cap in yo ass

i was fliping channels then i saw the shades so i stoped, it was telehit (mexican MTV) and they where talking about u2 coming to mexico and all that, then they said:

vj:and what is u2 doing in it rest? well getting back to work
(change to clip of bono)

random guy (in bad english):what you guys doing in beetwen tour legs?

bono: well were hiting the studio hard, real hard (laughs)

rg:how going?

bono: how going?, oh hows it going, (laughs) its, its, going OOOOOOKKKKKK, we want to change it up a bit, its turning real interesting

:drool: interesting?!, is that a good thing or a bad thing?:eyebrow:

monke said:
vj:and what is u2 doing in it rest? well getting back to work
(change to clip of bono)

random guy (in bad english):what you guys doing in beetwen tour legs?

bono: well were hiting the studio hard, real hard (laughs)

rg:how going?

bono: how going?, oh hows it going, (laughs) its, its, going OOOOOOKKKKKK, we want to change it up a bit, its turning real interesting

:drool: interesting?!, is that a good thing or a bad thing?:eyebrow:

The fact they're recording already is really, really , really cool.

That's not the kind of difference I meant.

Anyway, yes, the recording news is fucking brilliant. Not so much as a sign that something will come in the not too distant future (or even in '06), because lord knows they could do a month and then not touch the thing for 6, but it's great to see that something is genuinely bubbling in there and that they feel they have to cook it up straight away.

MirrorballLemon said:

help yourself to a freakin listen of zooropa and tell me where One falls on the album.

dabiggestu2fan....yea right. sounds like you're from the 'hood to me. now go back before someone busts a cap in yo ass

If you guys honestly think by me saying 1. i meant (one) then your all idiots! Yes sorry i made a mistake i meant to say 1. zooropa, 2. etc etc gee just because i make a freaking mistake you all get apeshit on me

MirrorballLemon said:

And help yourself to an attitude adjustment class!!!

Back
Top Bottom