Neil McCormick equates Coldplay to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gvox said:
No but there is for bashing the skull of the next person who starts a fucking Coldpray thread in this section! :angry:

:wink:

So that's how purist you have to be around here. It is U2 related. Anything by Neil McCormick is U2 related, and the article actually talks a lot about U2, so what is the deal? The Fact that you don't like Coldplay should not be a limitation. You are being negative.

I'd just like to remind every U2 fan who is upset because you think Coldplay is copying U2 to spare a kind thought for the poor Coldplay fan who is just as upset as you are to hear the news. Think about it -- they (Coldplay fans) are most likely thinking "Oh FUCK! I hope the hell they aren't going to try to be like those wankers!!!" :madspit:

:wink:

OH_NOES.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:

His head is on fire with passion and hate!
Another Coldplay thread, OHNOEZ OH MY GODZ!

(I just realized the image tag for that picture includes "about-seattlewa.com" ... I'd like to state for the record, that is not me. :shifty: )

Zootlesque said:
Is there a smiley for hanging oneself?

nah, try :banghead: ?

:rolleyes: maybe it's just me, but why do people always have to compare one band to another? Perhaps they haven't realised that you cannot compare coldplay and U2.. they're two different bands with different setup, and different people...
and different fans too.

You people that are so threatened by Coldplay are so insecure that I feel uncomfortable for you when I read your posts.
Get some perspective and relax.

coolian2 said:
Comparing U2 and Coldplay is like trying to compare everything U2 have ever done to everything The Beatles did and implying some kind of connection.

Oh, wait.

Noone else was brave enough to say this!

o/

coolian2 said:
trying to compare everything U2 have ever done to everything The Beatles did and implying some kind of connection.

Right, no one ever compared U2 with the Beatles in their career, and there are no similarites at all.
But much less so, and much less blatant, than U2 - Coldplay comparisons/similarities.

Last edited:
Nice piece from McCormick..

'If you liked Coldplay before, chances are you will like them still. If you couldn't stand them, block your ears now. They are going to be hard to escape.'...sums it up right there!

Back
Top Bottom