mp3s of U2 songs for karaoke, interested?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know about you, but I like karaoke a lot, I think it's really amusing. Well, in fact it depends on what you're doing, if you're singing (or trying to sing
biggrin.gif
) or if you're listening to ones's attempts, LOL

Anyway, Herbert, from http://www.u2guatemala.com has uptaded his site, still one of my faves. Now you can find, in the download section, mp3s for karaoke, and the first one is Sunday Bloody Sunday, really cool (I already tested it, my son didn't complain that much, LOL). He promised to add a new file weekly, so that karaoke freaks can burn their own CDs, how about that?
wink.gif

That's it.

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Ok...

I had a 'few' too many pints the other night and decided karaoke was the order for the night. My friend and I got up and belted out a quickfire, top notch performance of Beautiful Day and then came the moment...we returned later in the night for an encore (by popular demand from ourselves) and did With or Without You. At the end of the song the guy tried to fade it out and get us off stage...I told him to keep it going a little longer and we belted out the "Shine like stars" verse...it was sooo cool and some of the crowd seemed to know what we were on about.

Sorry for babbling...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I bet that that was a great performance Jon
biggrin.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

it was emm..."special"...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

since it would appear this thread is turning to and "amusing karaoke stories" thread, i have one: last weekend i took my family the office christmas party where karaoke was the entertainment of the eve. my 6 year old daughter sang mysterious ways, beautiful day and one. it was hilarious (she couldn't read the screen, but she knows all the words) she got a stand O each time and has been impossible to live with ever since!!!

Are any of these Karaoke songs the original music or just some lameass session muso crap?

------------------
I'll tell you a story about Johnny McGory.
Shall I being it? Well, that's all that's in it

bono_man, I wonder why it was special...
biggrin.gif

hotasahandbag, what a cool story! Kids, they are adorable, LOL

Rufus, I just got the mp3 of SBS that I mentioned above and I liked it, it's cool indeed. Why don't you give it a try? If you don't like you can always get rid off it, right?
wink.gif

------------------

I'm psyched!!

Bring on the karaoke tunes!!

I love to sing.....I'm no Bono.....but it's fun!

Not yet, I just checked Herbert?s site. He promised to post a new file every week but he?s travelling now. Maybe by the end of the week he will update it.

Back
Top Bottom