Merry X-mas everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

underscore

The Fly
Thought i'd be the first to say, but maybe i'm not.

Anyways, merry X-mas and a great 2006.

Wich got me to think of the next question.

Other than the cover they did on Christmas(baby please come home) What do you think is a xmassy song, or wich song do you get a xmassy feeling from from all the other stuff U2 has made ?

I don't really have one for myself when i'm writing this, but i was just thinking, maybe i should stop thinking........

come to THINK of it, maybe i like the passengers Miss Sarajevo for that feeling.

Underscore :ohmy:

Merry Christmas Everyone

fiXe'd! :wink:

Lol. jk.

I would say I can't really think of other Christmasy songs besides ones with religious tones like Yahweh or something. But Angel of Harlem talks about a cold and wet december day. Right? Maybe that'll help. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone! :wave:

Decorated_tree.gif

Does love light up your christmas tree?

cuz it doesn't light mine

Merry Christmas!

i think Angel of Harlem has got a christmassy feel to it, imagery of New York covered in snow ect...:drool:

Levitate gets me christmassy because I first heard it at around 04:00 AM on Christmas day last year!! someone sent me the full 'Unreleased and Rare' set and I was woken up by the cold in the morning and decided to sit down to my computer. Awesome present! :D

1stepcloser said:
Merry Christmas!

i think Angel of Harlem has got a christmassy feel to it, imagery of New York covered in snow ect...:drool:

I agree :yes: :drool: .

Merry Xmas everyone!

Back
Top Bottom