MERGED-->VERTIGO complete HQ video - MTV Portugal/France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flameandthefire

The Fly
Where is HQ version of Vertigo video?

Hi!

Anyone know where I could download a HQ version of Vertigo video? I got the u2exit.com version, but that is really, really low quality. Thank you very much!

I don't know about downloading it but i have to say our music station played the HQ video the other day and it looked pretty cool. Is anybody else seeing it on tv ?

VERTIGO complete HQ video - MTV Portugal/France

I have received emails from the Brazilian mailing list [ultraviolet] saying that MTV France and Portugal would broadcast the Vertigo HQ video today.

Anybody from one of these countries saw it , or better, recorded it?

In snooping around earlier today to try to find out about whether there was any news on the 'Fast Cars' extra song being on the Canadian release, I stumbled on the Universal Canada website, and they have a news piece that the video was going to be played on MuchMusic on the 28th -- anybody know anything about that? Have a look at umusic.ca or umusic.ca/u2:

U2 Video Clip Debut posted 2004-09-28
Not the official video!!!! But a version of U2 performing the new single 'Vertigo' will premiere tonight on the following:

MUCHMUSIC - MuchOnDemand- 5p-6p ET

MuchMoreMusic - 5p - ET

CTV-Etalk - 7p-7:30p - ET

The Official version of the video will be airing around the middle of October.

lemonsquare said:
In snooping around earlier today to try to find out about whether there was any news on the 'Fast Cars' extra song being on the Canadian release, I stumbled on the Universal Canada website, and they have a news piece that the video was going to be played on MuchMusic on the 28th -- anybody know anything about that? Have a look at umusic.ca or umusic.ca/u2:

U2 Video Clip Debut posted 2004-09-28
Not the official video!!!! But a version of U2 performing the new single 'Vertigo' will premiere tonight on the following:

MUCHMUSIC - MuchOnDemand- 5p-6p ET

MuchMoreMusic - 5p - ET

CTV-Etalk - 7p-7:30p - ET

The Official version of the video will be airing around the middle of October.

I saw it on MMM the other night and it was great !

"have received emails from the Brazilian mailing list [ultraviolet] saying that MTV France and Portugal would broadcast the Vertigo HQ video today."

REALLY? I'm from Portugal, I hope that news is true. I'm dying to see it. And I could record it, but only on tape :|

Back
Top Bottom