MERGED-->U2.com HAS THE OFFICIAL SOMETIMES VIDEO!!!+I know I know... again again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot to add: :shocked: U2.com for once is the first to post a video?!?

And they posted the Jacknife Lee and Lillywhite interviews recently. :up:

Aardvark747 said:
I was wondering, if perhaps that bed he's sat on mid-way thru the vid, is in his old room in the house he grew up in? It would make sense. I've seen his old room in a documentary ages ago, but I can't remember if that's it or not.

Hmmm:eyebrow:
Anyway - fantastic vid!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, that's his old place.

And I'll join in on the drooling. :drool: :drool: :drool: INCREDIBLE video. :rockon: (Even though that emoticon isn't appropriate ... :rockon: anyway!)

A day later and this video still grabs me and give me a lump in my throat the size of a golf ball. Without a doubt, the is my favorite U2 video...even better than If God and Stay...I never thought I'd say that but it's the truth.

OK - that's great. I still have not seen the video and my two pleas for someone to send it to me have gone unanswered. (Sorry - I don't mean to sound like a bitch) Please, please, someone send a link to me - if this is not possible and you have another suggestion (besides seeing it on tv cause I don't have cable), let me know. Thanks!
annette@bbbscentraltx.org

starsgoblue said:
A day later and this video still grabs me and give me a lump in my throat the size of a golf ball. Without a doubt, the is my favorite U2 video...even better than If God and Stay...I never thought I'd say that but it's the truth.

:hug: Stars. I feel the same way.

:up:
thanks all for spreading this incredible video so quick and sharing it in lightspeed. interference rocks.:rockon:
and yesterday I`ve got my tickets for the vienna show.
*inu2heaven*

wow, i read this whole thread and just watched the video for the first time. absolutely amazing.

I think it may be one of their best along with the drag "One." I cant put it into words....perfect...thats how i'd sum it up.

It's fine.

I guess I just don't like videos very much. Still good to see the guys I guess. :der:

great video, I honestly think that this is the one song of the album that even non U2 fan will love and buy! Its up against elvis presley's Wooden Heart for the No.1 spot this weekend!

Can someone post another link? The last one that was posted is now expired. Please help!:sad: :(

Back
Top Bottom