MERGED-->U2.com HAS THE OFFICIAL SOMETIMES VIDEO!!!+I know I know... again again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GORMAN!, Wake up and get over here so these fine people can see this video.

It's time for the return of batman.:rockon:

some paid member pleeeeease send us the link :sad:

right click on the video in wmv, go to properties and there's the link..pleeeeease!

You know what part I love...it's when Bono sings the "If we weren't so alike, you'd like me a whole lot more" and you can see him smiling just a little bit.:angel: :hug:

Lancemc said:
You know what part I love...it's when Bono sings the "If we weren't so alike, you'd like me a whole lot more" and you can see him smiling just a little bit.:angel: :hug:

That's my favorite part, (along with the s i n g)

Yes, I've been waiting for this video eagerly since I first read about it. It more than lived up to my expectations!

Oh wow. I keep watching it, and the notes at the start get to me so much. Oh my. That's just ... wow. Here's why they get to me:

My version of Bono's notes: My father Douglas worked in the National Bank by day and tasted wine by night. We lived on the north side of Wellington in a place called Raumati Beach. He had a lot of attitude. He gave some to me - and a debater's talent. I wish I knew him better.

ABOUT TIME!

Great video, but it should be released few weeks ago! IMO it is not the same quality as One (trabant version) or Please, but it's almost there and it's still very good!!! My favourite moment is the bridge when Bono joins the band.

Back
Top Bottom