MERGED ---> U2 all weekend on Q104.3 + Q104.3 in NY playing U2 A-Z

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adb280z

The Fly
U2 all weekend on Q104.3

On a more positive side Q104.3 in NYC will be playing only U2 all weekend long starting at 5 pm Friday. They are playing every song from each album and also giving away tickets. Pretty cool!

That's awesome! Looks like they'll be playing album songs and not just the same old Streets or Without You. :hyper:

Listening to U2 in order has a special vibe to it. Although you know whats coming, its cool to hear in order. Some letters are stacked by the way like the letter I:

I fall down
I threw a brick
I will follow
I still havent found
Indian summer sky
If god will send
If you wear that velvet dress
Into the heart
Is that all?

etc...

yes, this is awesome. hearing stuff from pop and october and just stuff that dosn't get played on the radio is great. i have all these tracks, and i;m still listening,lol and thier playing the b sides.

they've been playing B-sides that i've either never had, or had to ditch when i had to make an urgernt move and i couldn't keep Everything- even of my several most favorite bands.
I had to choose what then felt like the most special stuff. And most of it was a good choice. I get a bit sad:( at times for what i had to give up in music & r&r momentos.

but at least I've been retaping stuf i used to have and never had!!! YAY! :happy:

I'm listening it too! This is great, to hear everything! Its like playing your own guessing game, you know, trying to figure out which song comes next.

in this mathathon, every song gets to be the single! its funny when i hear current singles or stuff from HTDAAB along side old stuff. or b sides like lady with the spinning head and summer rain.

I found the website, and it looked like they were playing great music (they post the last 10 songs played). They were all in alpahbetical order. I wish I could listen online.

Q104.3 in NY playing U2 A-Z

since friday night in alphabetical order every song.

it's interesting to hear songs like "walk to the water" and "the wanderer" on the radio.

How about Salome, Lady with the Spinning Head. Right now, they are playing I Threw A Brick Through a Window.

It's this awesome or what?

I am have been in heaven for the past two days.

I spent a lot of time in the car this weekend and I was loving every second of it listening to the catalouge. Songs that never see the light of day were played....North and South of the River - how freaking cool is that???:wink:

Back
Top Bottom