MERGED --> U2 _ RADIO ONE LIVE - Seperate Mp3's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kultschar said:
Can somebody please send any of the show to:

kultschar@yahoo.co.uk

would really appreciate - tired of chasing dead links all frikkin night!

Many thanks

If you had downloaded from my website (God knows I posted the links plenty of times) they wouldn't have been dead. If you insist on downloading via a system such as 'yousendit' (which i admit is extremely useful if you're not fortunate to have hosting) then you're likely to find those links dying sooner or later.

However, I'm removing the mp3s now from my website and, as I said in my previous post, I shall not be in any hurry to get any stuff out to 'fans' in the future. I'm dissapointed. :(

Last edited:
Anyone need the live versions high quality seperated mp3:

go to yahoo e-mail:

username:htdaablive

password: download

ENJOY

(site may be slow off and on since many will be downloading)

artdirector said:
Anyone need the live versions high quality seperated mp3:

go to yahoo e-mail:

username:htdaablive

password: download

ENJOY

(site may be slow off and on since many will be downloading)

Thanks!

Mrrr I can't get the ones through the email account to stay downloading, so I'm downloading the lesser quality ones [woe! :wink:] - is there a yousendit link for the interview?

Renne said:
Mrrr I can't get the ones through the email account to stay downloading, so I'm downloading the lesser quality ones [woe! :wink:] - is there a yousendit link for the interview?
Too many people downloading perhaps. Try forwarding them to yourself and then download them from your own email account.

If that doesn't work...this link is still active:
http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

wow........................................... miracle drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg omg omg! that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewen said:

You mean me? If so, they're better than "ain't bad", the mp3s I made available are as good as you possibly can get.

However, since nobody is bothering their ass to thank me for going to the effort to make them available - despite the fact i'm gonna get my knuckles rapped by my hosting provider - i'm taking the mp3s off.

Bunch of vultures - i won't be in such a hurry next time to share. A simple 'cheers mate' goes a long way.

hey ewen,

I just got here through this thread and I downloaded your mp3 (listening to it right now). So I have no idea if these others are any better, but I think yours sounds pretty neat :up:

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to give us what we want, great U2 stuff.
:bow:

ewen said:

Bunch of vultures - i won't be in such a hurry next time to share. A simple 'cheers mate' goes a long way.

Ewen..... sorry you feel like you were excluded from the true praise you deserve. My "Cheers Mate" thanks to ClaytonMan was not related to your Mp3's. There were a lot of things going on behind the scenes via email. He was helping me with my download and install of the winrar program. If you feel slighted, I apologize on behalf of everyone who forgot to give you your credit. This community derives its strength from the mutual support and respect we have for U2 and each other. Sharing is a huge part of what makes this a great site. Sorry you went to so much trouble without the recognition you wanted.

I've still yet to receive an email from NTL or anything so I think I might be getting away with this!! :laugh:

http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

(Please DO NOT install the ActiveX control if you use this link unless you want some adware crap on your pc!! :mad: I've only just discovered this. Too late now :( Link works fine though apart from this! :rolleyes: )

or

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.hazell/U2/

:up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom