MERGED --> Tattooes!!! + my first U2 related tattoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney88565

The Fly
Tattooes!!!

I was just wondering if you guys had any U2 tattoos?
damnit any tattooes at all lmao!!
Im looking for ideas for my second, im thinking of getting achtung baby on the side of my wrist, ive already got that one pictured, it is kinda illegal tho seeing as im 16 but hey im alive!!
So show us ya tattooes ;)
l_fc314565c4d49050b2c018835bb43a42.jpg

I have an English Rose with my wife's name underneath and on my other arm against the background of the Saint George Cross I have my kidsnames, a lion and a rose and the latin phrase for strength and beauty. might have my avatar as a tat.

I have 7.

Ankles

TattooSun1.jpg

TattooMoon1.jpg

Added to it recently

moonstartat.jpg

babyphattathome.jpg

Ugly shit on my hand (cover up)

Rosetattoo1.jpg

U2 suitcase on my lower back

suitcasetattoo.jpg

Added to it recently

tathealed.jpg

startat.jpg

hearttattoocloseup2.jpg

I've been thinking for a long time about a tattoo, but I won't get one until I'm absolutely sure I know the perfect one. At the moment I'm thinking of a bass clef, but I won't even think about making that a reality until I can play well enough to deserve it. :wink:

Those are cool, Sicy! I like the cat one.

I've never wanted a tattoo untill earlier this year....well last year I guess, when I started watching Miami Ink. Now I think I want one but I will never, ever get one untill I am 100% certain of what I want it to be. U2 means alot to me but not enough to simply have a U2 imprint on my body. If I could incorporate a lyric or U2 meaning into somthing personal than yeah but untill the day comes when I have an overwhelming feeling of a "must have" tattoo I won't get one. I'm open to the idea of it though now.

^ I've heard that... and everyone one I know who has any tattoos has more than one, and is planning on more. I guess the pain isn't enough to put people off :)

lol good idea you have there!.
Im most likely going to get the zooropa baby and achtung baby on my wrist, the baby or the suitcase...or the grace dove....lol
It is addicting, mines kinda illegal and im planning my second!!
The pain though mines right on the bone just above my ankle and it didnt hurt at all, i laughed all the way through about how the tattooist had pictures of the kray twins on his wall and singing to songs on the radio,i didnt feel any pain at all.

my first u2 related tattoo

well also my first tattoo haha got it done today
excuse my crap photo skills and shizz. but u get the idea:

PICT0016.jpg

woooop!

oh wow, that is awesome!
One of my favorite lyrics of all time :up:
that's a great looking tat, too (har har). Very nice lettering, and nicely spaced. How was it, getting one on your inner arm? I'd like to get one there, just wondering if it's particularly sensitive or anything.

i laughed due to the fact i've heard so many stories about getting tattoos and the whole pain thing but honestly i didnt notice any pain what soever, i do have a tendancy for high pain threshold but its more likely due to where it was and it felt like a breeze.

but yes i spent all lastnite thinking of something that means a lot to me personally and also looks good, so i just looked up fonts and realised id been singing city of blinding lights all day and thought the ending lyrics are really something that stands out to me.

glad u like it and thank you, felt i needed something special for my 21st tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom