MERGED--->Dalkey Beach, Where Art Thou? + Is that Vertigo+Mick mp3 genuine or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Dalkey Beach, Where Art Thou?

Make your all knowing presence felt...

where did you get that mp3?
how do you know of the 11 1/2 tracks?
why are you going to PM?

where art thou... who art thou...

art thee thy infamous edge's cousin? art thee just some schmo blowing smoke up our collective arses?

present thy self

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the Dalkey Info?

Critical Info regarding album he gave us:
1. An instrumental song on the album
2. Tour starts in Miami after RocknRoll hall of fame opening
3. Artwork on Album is similar to Rattle & Hum
4. Only 7 titles are correct on HMV tracklisting.
5. Sebastion Clayton is charge of putting song clips on u2.com
6. That the Album is titled "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb?" (with a question mark in title)

I'm fairly new to these posts so I'm not sure about detecting imposters and such. To me, Dalkey seems credible. He hinted at being a band member or someone very close to the band. Also, he didn't react to posts claiming him as an imposter. What does everyone think?

I see no reason not to believe him at this moment.
A quick Google search comes up with an article, orginally from the Irish Examiner, containing this:

Guitarist The Edge must feel like he's stuck in a moment - he's primed for a court challenge of An Bord Pleanála's rejection of his plans, submitted in late 2000, to extend his Sorrento Cottage home in Dalkey.

So if nothing else, this fellow has his geography right.

Roland of Gilead said:
You know, this reminds me of the time of the Slow Loris. Anyone else remember that period? Whatever happened to that person?

The name's familiar..what did "Slow Loris" ;)say?

Is that Vertigo+Mick mp3 genuine or not?

Dalkey, I think you know the answer...
Guitar certainly sounds Edge-like...

Dalkey Beach is near Bono's home.

Bono, lead singer with the Irish supergroup U2, offered the Geldofs his home as soon as he heard of their marriage difficulties.

Minutes later, they boarded a private helicopter for the 15-minute flight to Bono’s mansion. The house, despite itsremoteness, is just 200 yards from the beautiful Dalkey Beach, which is a favourite spot for weekend trippers fromDublin.

http://www.u2world.com/news/article.php3?id_article=16943

C'mon people. The minute people start asking more questions, the man goes into hiding. Piece it together. :hmm:

The Sun, The Moon, and the Stars

The Slow Loris gave us the lyrics to this song sometime back (2000 I think?) and claimed this was a U2 song. From what i recall, it was a well-spoken person, with fantastic manners. Came off as an older-type person, if you know what I mean. I even recall some posters that thought that this may have been Bono's wife (although I don't know why they may have thought that). Anyhow, to make a long story short, some posters felt annoyed with this person and she/he never came by anymore. Regardless of who this person actually was, I enjoyed the Slow Loris' posts for what they were worth. Now maybe someone else here has a better angle on this person than I did.

Hey guys i'm the one who posted it and Dalkey got it from where I posted it on my webspace. It's not U2, it's a guy from the U2 Yahoo Guitar group just playing the song. The guy who made it, his name is Mick.

Last edited:
got'cha... but it still doesn't shed light on the mystery of who is the infamous, nefarious dalkey beach

i have lowered it down to a select list of suspects

1) Bono
tribeca_film_festival_01.jpg

2) The Edge
peterwolf-bono-3.jpg

3) The Edge's Cousin
cousin.jpg

4) Tom Ridge
ridge.gif

5) Henry Rollins
rollins.gif

6) Some random schmuck who just decided to F with us all
question-mark.jpg

Discuss...

Last edited:
He seems genuine in some ways and i did send him the clips (miracle drug) via email the night of the radio FM 103 fiasco which makes me think if he's connected why would he want the clips but i guess in order to hear what all this fuss was about the clips and all. :shrug: He does seem to have inside knowledge and hopefully he can answer some more questions when he wakes up since it' s probably like 2am in Dublin i think.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
got'cha... but it still doesn't shed light on the mystery of who is the infamous, nefarious dalkey beach

i have lowered it down to a select list of suspects

1) Bono
tribeca_film_festival_01.jpg

2) The Edge
peterwolf-bono-3.jpg

3) The Edge's Cousin
cousin.jpg

4) Tom Ridge
ridge.gif

5) Henry Rollins
rollins.gif

6) Some random schmuck who just decided to F with us all
question-mark.jpg

Discuss...

:shocked: They're on to me... :shifty:

Ahahaha, you're awesome, Headache!

Now, Bono, I mean Dalkey Beach, how about revealing your identity?

Just got finished reading the mysterious Dalkey Beach's posts - (tried at work but they tend to frown on not talking care of patients) - oohhh mystery - the excitement!

I could just be blindly trusting but he seems very nice/insightful - hope he comes to visit again

Love tiny bits o' information slow leaking out - but in my wish would be to hear the title of one of the new songs that is unknown....

Headache - I'm going with Edge's Cousin - that is one fine hairstyle he/she is sportin' - love the layers

hugs
chrissi

i thought id throw this out there...monday night, i/e. "Monday Bloody Monday" after the whole scam was over and people like me were so angry, Dalkey, starsgoblue and I were talkin about trying to get a hold of Principal Management. startsgoblue and I couldn't find a way to contact them and he said that he was going over to PM later...its in Pt 12 of the infamous thread. i gotta go back and check it out

mofo82 said:
startsgoblue and I couldn't find a way to contact them and he said that he was going over to PM later...its in Pt 12 of the infamous thread. i gotta go back and check it out

http://forum.interference.com/showt...rpage=50&highlight=dublin proper&pagenumber=6
:shifty:

I actually think I know who Dalkey is because my best friend's ex-bf's new wife knows this guy who went to kindergarten with Dallas and he said that it is someone who works with Principle and is also close personal friends with the guy who washes Bono's cars. We are all in a lot of trouble for you know what! :mad:

meh....removed. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom