MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad to think this is the same show that gave us John Belushi, Eddie Murphy, Bill Murray, Gilda Radner, Chris Farley, Mike Myers and Adam Sandler.

Reptile347 said:
Why is it I get no audio or video but it says the file is playing and is listing the time?

It's just an audio stream, so you won't get video... maybe try turning up the volume to hear the audio? ;)

Uh ... did I just hear they're doing something about the most embarrassing moments in entertainment?

The winner ... THIS TOTAL CRAP!

jesus christ, there are people dying of hunger right now and money is spent on this show?

JOFO said:
jesus christ, there are people dying of hunger right now and money is spent on this show?

It's unbelievable. Oh, this is just ... a disgrace. Why aren't U2 on yet?

this robert smigel stuff is usually pretty good, but not tonight.

U2dork said:
It's sad to think this is the same show that gave us John Belushi, Eddie Murphy, Bill Murray, Gilda Radner, Chris Farley, Mike Myers and Adam Sandler.

And now, of course, Larry Mullen Jr.

i can see them doing a skit the whole band, paroding bono's african missions. they are all frustrated sometimes with it and have said so publicly, so why not make a joke out of it? Have some fun with it. They kind of did on that comic relief thing.

I think they didn't even try, knowing it would pull in incrdible ratings because of u2 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom