MERGED--> ALL DISCUSSION U2 on Conan O' Brian this week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
U2 on Conan O' Brian this week???

hello all! I heard a tiny snippet of a commerical for Conan and it said something about a special night with U2 on Thursday. Its on at 12:35am so does that mean Wednesday going into Thursday or Thursday going into Friday??

lol anyone know? :)

U2 on Conan

Can anyone confirm this?.....It is supposed to be on Thursday!.....People have seen commercials for this but I don't know.

I'm seeing Robert Plant Thursday ngiht so I sure hope I don't miss this :mad:

Re: U2 on Conan O' Brian this week???

u2_girlie_2002 said:
hello all! I heard a tiny snippet of a commerical for Conan and it said something about a special night with U2 on Thursday. Its on at 12:35am so does that mean Wednesday going into Thursday or Thursday going into Friday??

lol anyone know? :)

Thursday going into Friday...it's the TV day. :wink:

ya i mean what are they promoting???

maby a new song and announce that they are working on new album that will be out next year :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
why not? when they were in new york on the third leg they showed up and played 2 songs on letterman :shrug:

i'll have to stay up and watch conan tonight to see if i see the commercial. normaly would try and take off to get standby tickets and hang out by nbc studio's all day, but i'm already taking friday off for the concert... damn it :shakesangryfist:

as long as it's not leno... they should never go on his shit crap show again, especially after hip and cool jay leno called bono "bow-no" last time they were on :mad:

Gee, and it seems just like yesterday that ol' Conan the Barbarian referred to Bono as the most pretentious person with one name since Sting. And that's just one in a series of knocks against yer man. Make sure you kiss this one, too, Bon!

shaun vox said:
wait so will u2 play a song if so what will they play????

Vertigo most likely

maybe Love and Peace, you just never kno

If they play Mofo, I will spontaneously combust

FEELINNUMB said:
Gee, and it seems just like yesterday that ol' Conan the Barbarian referred to Bono as the most pretentious person with one name since Sting. And that's just one in a series of knocks against yer man. Make sure you kiss this one, too, Bon!
I remember reading last year in Entertainment Weekly that U2 was the guest Conan most wanted on his couch. Jon Stewart said that too.

Bono's Doll said:
I remember reading last year in Entertainment Weekly that U2 was the guest Conan most wanted on his couch. Jon Stewart said that too.

WOWW!! that's so cool. EVERYONE likes U2. =)

Back
Top Bottom