Magnificent Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This song literally brought tears to my eyes on my first full listen. I'm not sure I've ever had that happen to me before. Only love can leave such a mark.

Just wish Bono was more powerful in the chorus, but then again it might have been intentional i.e. going against people's expectations.

I agree though, once of their best songs for a long time, probably since AB even.

it's one of those songs you don't want to play too often cause your scared you may over do it.. But you kinda know ya can't haha

I really don't wanna ruin it though :D

I cannot believe what I am listening to here....

After all these years....33 long years...

Tears of joy as I listen...

This is pure pop-rock perfection....

Magnificent is better than ANY song on the radio in 15 years...

After all these years, who would have thought they could have written something like this.......:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Unbelievable.... I am just so proud of the four (six?) lads....

After 33 years....

This is too good to be true.............:cute:

I concur with even the most excessive praise for this song. Instant classic. Will go down in U2 history in the same breath as One, With or Without You, Beautiful Day (at least in my mind :wink:).

If this doesnt become a U2 classic id be shocked and disappointed.

One of many great tracks on the album but this one definatly has the instant classic thing going on.

The whole song has "Magnificent" written all over it (if you know what I mean) but that intro especially... :drool::drool::drool:

Absolutely glorious song. There is nothing else to say, except that it is worthy of being mentioned amongst their best songs.

Absolutely glorious song. There is nothing else to say, except that it is worthy of being mentioned amongst their best songs.

I really love the fact that other fans are having such a strong reaction to this song. U2 are one of a kind in their ability to do this.

Back
Top Bottom