LP 13 talk & Bono's haircut tracker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We should have a youtube party of some sort, posting links to rare and great u2 concerts, songs, interviews and shit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

You know, because its well depressing to see the last message posted 16 hours ago first thing in the morning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Maybe there will be an announcement tomorrow... (first working week of june). The whole Coldplay hype is coming to an end and now it's U2's turn to surprise us with a double album called 'U2', with the band returning to its Irish roots. First single? Homecoming part II!

Was that during the Finals the Sixers were in back in 2001?

Yep. I remember everyone was flipping out because Bono kept saying "Shreets" instead of "Streets".

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Bono and his hair has recently been hanging out with the man, the myth, the legend, the poet, the folk singer, the one and only Leonard Cohen.

10401749_1428960630704926_655867581_n.jpg

cool. they both look cool.

Not that I give a shit what Bono looks like but for his sake I hope he's between haircuts.

Not that I give a shit what Bono looks like but for his sake I hope he's between haircuts.

Bono hasn't had a haircut since 1997. He has a toupee for every occasion. He's sporting the "William Shatner" in that photo :wink:

Back
Top Bottom