Live version of 'Pride'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
is it my imagination, or is the live version of this song played ever-so-slightly faster on the Rattle and Hum tape than the original or any other recent live sound??????

it just sounds a taddy faster to me.........I used to wonder, did Pride differ slightly each time on each tour.......as in the studio they had difficulty gettin the right speed tone.......

anyone know?

or else it was done faster to finish concert faster before Bono lay on the floor a big heap............
biggrin.gif

You know, I was just listening to Rattle and Hum yesterday and thought the same thing. It sounds faster to me.

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

I wouldn't doubt it at all, maddie. All last year I was thinking that the current live version of I Will Follow is played a bit differently (i.e. slower) than it used to be.

Originally posted by pub crawler:
yes yes!

?????

Ahah Pubbie! I can see u with a black cap on saying 'Motorcars are shite' on ur head with a big black jacket and tight boots over tight dark faded blue jeans - pockets so tight ur butt is spilling out over them, watching a U2 concert across a river, and when I Will Follow come on faster than original u go all out and spin ur head round and round in a 'wobbly-doggy head' style singin 'Yeah Yeah!' and u start into some crazy 'fling-a-ding' dance with arms and legs swingin and slappin pples faces, and suddenly everyone stares at u, all quiet and completely puzzled............
biggrin.gif

(another way to know what Im visualisin and talkin about is a scene in Charlies Angels, where Natalie is on stage dancin and turns round and suddenly the music - for 2 seconds - isnt on but u hear her laughin and the pple just starin - thats U baby!!!!!
biggrin.gif
)

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 02-13-2002).]

can I be in it Pub, oh please PLEASE

let me stunt drive past and end up runnin over ur big feet with honking water pistols blastin in ur face and I can slap a parkin ticket on ur ass, well really, a ticket for being a danger to public at a concert.....

huh huh?

*maddie is soooo ready to fly to Pubs mansion on the LA hills where fairies fly and garden gnomes actually squat and dont pee*
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom