LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really stop cutting our imagination and hope? :lol:

reality that bad ? :D

I'm just saying, it doesn't make sense for the band to send the Album to radio stations, because they know shifty people will leak it, better to send an Album sampler, so Radio can play selected tracks.

again, just an opinion...

I think it is unreasonable to play all the tracks. Maybe a collection of 5-6 songs. A leak is inevitable anyway and it might come any time.
You've got a valid point. Of course, when the album is only 11 tracks, 5 or 6 songs would be most of the album, anyway! :lol:

They'd better play Magnificent and Stand Up Comedy, and they'd better NOT play GOYB.
(Not that I have anything against the track, mind you, but I want to hear 5 or 6 new tracks, not a month-old single. :wink:)

We should form a taskforce of Irish Interference members and get them to record the digital radio broadcast of 1 station each, 24/7

That's fine with me. Let them have their moral victory.
As long as we get the tracks, it doesn't matter!
(Although I WOULD like to hear everything but GOYB in the context of an album first. I think I can suck it up for a semi-leak, though. :hyper:)

Here we go again.

Hopefully, this time when they mention Magnificent, they won't be talking about Poland's skill for being obscure.

So the latest is Fanning is on tonight on Irish Radio? and people are expecting more tracks from the album played?

:sad:

I really have to go to bed as I`ve a 13 hour shift tomorrow and got to be up in 6 hours :mad:

Hopefully there will be some good news and links when I get up............Pamela.kellett@sky.com incase anyone gets anything recorded :wave::hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom