it's New Year's Eve and I've only had 1 beer so far...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my parents had bought a huge bottle of wine for the three of us to share tonight...but since they went out instead, I guess it's about time for me to crack it open for myself.

Oooh, you remionded me! I have champagne!!!!! yay!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Lucky for me, I have major modo swings, so i'm alreayd happy agian.

So you spell better when your pissed? Cheer up chicky-we love ya!

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I'm all gigigly here, but now im depressed.
frown.gif

Oh come now-I'm here for you as always. You could always put a horses head in Sicy's bed for old times' sake
wink.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
oops...*giggles*

Well, you're off with Gwen and all of that jet set, what is a girl supposed to do??

I don't mind groupies

Where oh where is The Wanderer? How many beers ya had now????? I drink you under the table don't I??

Dang, FOUR PAGES already and it's only 3 hours into the new year??? (at least here in the central time zone)

Holy crap, I guess I got some catching up to do...so I'm trying to polish off a bottle o' bubbly on my own after the *cough*VERY*cough* exciting night I had earlier. I need some new friends cos the ones I have nearly put me into a coma!!!! All I could think of was getting back to Interference!!!

No shots here, but anyone care to join me in the bubbly fun???
wink.gif

Well....two beers and 4 glasses of champagne later, I'm feeling quite nice.
biggrin.gif

If only I had a certain someone here w/ me to share in the good feelings...

well whooo hooo you all had a blast it seems! I had to be in bed at a reasonable hour because I have to work at 7:30 AM!!!! What a load of BS eh??? So here I am, about to leave... I'm exhausted though... This New Years was a dud, I hope this doesn't foreshadow the rest of the year to come!

Back
Top Bottom