It's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man and a woman at the very end seems to borrow from " the Killing Moon " from Echo and the Bunnymen. Awesome. I know some of you have read that they used some of Echo's drums. That's obviously not all that they used.

I've got everything pre-ordered, and I'll still buy some spares on release date.

Also, I won't be giving this or saying anything about it to any non-U2 fanatics who might download and not buy it.

THIS IS A CLASSIC.

It's just so damn good, oh my! I cannot believe what I am hearing!

All Because of You came directly from AB!!!!

THAT GUITAR!!!

And Bono uses the double vocal technique like in Even Better... (one low/one high register)

Last edited:
Fast Cars isn't on this release from RNS.

Maybe we should make this a compulsory signature for this thread.

Has anyone figured out what Salome song COBL is like? Is it Turn Around and a bit of Wild Horses?

enajh2 said:

I'm not sure whether this makes a great deal of difference but I've just opened the par recovery records that have been posted in the newsgroup and it says the files I have already have are incomplete. I need Yahweh to make up the necessary blocks.
Yahweh is now complete here :)

Weak point: One Step Closer...it's boring like Grace/Peace on Earth... but the rest is CLASSIC STUFF

Soulrock2 said:
Can someone tell me here how I can upload the files for other people?

Yousendit.com

It's self-explanatory. Just whack in your own e-mail address and post the link here for everyone.

OpperGoeroe said:

Yahweh is now complete here :)

I know. It's downloading.

What I was getting at is whether my newsgroup reader was at fault or the files Dave Gorman has been uploading to yousendit will also be incomplete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom