It's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
csimpok said:
Yes I don't understand why One Step Closer is on the album. Even Are You Gonna Wait Forever would be better...

Mate, SAVOUR IT. Give it time to sink in, experience its richness. It's mellow and it's a grower.

Last edited:
U2_Guy said:
Weak point: One Step Closer...it's boring like Grace/Peace on Earth... but the rest is CLASSIC STUFF

Don't jump to conclusions..songs like "The First Time" and "Your Blue Room" can sound boring on the first listen but reveal their greatness with repeated plays. I haven't downloaded the album so I am looking forward to reading some coherent thoughts! :)

Sleep Over Jack said:

Don't jump to conclusions..songs like "The First Time" and "Your Blue Room" can sound boring on the first listen but reveal their greatness with repeated plays. I haven't downloaded the album so I am looking forward to reading some coherent thoughts! :)

YBR and TFT are faves for me from the first listening. They are on my top 20 since day one.

OSC can grow but it sounds unispiring like Grace/Peace on earth.

Last edited:
Can someone please post Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own agian?

i know it's been posten 4 times already but none of those links for me, they stop abruptly :(: :(

elevationnl said:
Can someone please post Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own agian?

i know it's been posten 4 times already but none of those links for me, they stop abruptly :(: :(

You're not alone:sad:

Original of the species and Crumbs ARE MAGICAL!

Crumbs begins like I Still Havent Found... And the mags reviews said Crumbs was weak and One Step Closer a highlight...

You just cant trust those mags!

gorman said:
And to think, I was one reload away from going to sleep before I saw this leak :)

I was actually in bed when I heard the bleep of AIM of Bono_man2002 talking to me. I then nearly told him I was going back to bed but decided to check Interference once more ... AND THERE WAS MIRACLE DRUG!

This has been PERFECT.

I'll be YouSendIting everything either soon or in the morning. I'm not sure if I'm going to sleep or not.

No problem! I will never forget this :)

The album is absolutely incredible. I haven't heard a weak track. This is the best album since AB, and may prove, over time, to be better.

It's 8AM here... been up since this time yesterday. I can't stop listening though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom