Is U2's next album their farewell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 more albums before a "retirement". Then they will become the Rolling Stones and not know how to retire over the next decades.

i dont see them being the next stones, they got a couple albums left in them. couple tours, then its GOODBYE :(

RademR said:
i dont see them being the next stones, they got a couple albums left in them. couple tours, then its GOODBYE :(

a couple of albums and a couple of tours for u2 is 20 years

Alright fine. Forget I ever made this thread. My opinions are obviously nothing short of idiotic and forgive me for expressing a certain vibe or feeling I personally get from a few peices of music. I mean it is pretty absurd to think one could get a certain vibe from music I know. I guess the feelings you get aren't legit unless you can define them for others to understand. Oh wait I did say the sound of the music has a bittersweetness to it but I guess you need to be a rocket scientist to undersatnd what I meant. Whatever. Thanks to those who particpated with actuall discussion and to the rest of you, your arrogance and sarcasm was duely noted. Now let's move on to other more riviting threads we have going at the moment in "Where the album has no name" I'll be sure not to start any though.:rolleyes:

dietcokeofevil said:
2 more albums before a "retirement". Then they will become the Rolling Stones and not know how to retire over the next decades.
QFT!

Complete agreement.

Not a chance. They have got at least 10 years left. Nothing we know about these men suggests they will surrender the spotlight soon. They set out to be this big and they clearly enjoy staying there as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom